Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,194 Global Posts
    PIN
    20d3e302
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Online Support Chat

Has anyone noticed Sprint has a online support chat now? I've switched over from Sprint to T-Mobile, and at the moment I am canceling my line of service over this online chat.

I have to say I am impressed. I only waited for about 2 minutes, and the first person I talked to was very friendly, and seemed to understand English! Then I was transferred, which in itself is cool over an online chat. The second person is also very helpful. I'm still chatting with them, but so far so good!
    CrackBerry Newbie

I use the chat support exclusively it is far superior to their phone support and always much faster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

I was 19th in queue yesterday once I was transferred. It took close to an hour and twenty minutes to chat with a rep. Maybe it was just the wrong time of day.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,194 Global Posts
    PIN
    20d3e302
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Yeah, I'm assuming if you're holding for a rep on chat it can take a while sometimes. Not everyone is as chat-savvy as the rest of us.

It took me a total of about 20 minutes to cancel my line, after being transferred once. Definitely not bad, especially considering I don't have to sit on a phone, and I can do it while at work.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi friends,

any friend help me for configure email id with blackberry. i m trying but "verify email id and password, contact mydomain.com "
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default email set up gone

HI,

I just completed my daily synch with my desktop, then i cliked on 'apply' for mobile internet by accident. After the process was initiated i could not abort or escape it. As a result, when i disconnected my 9780, i noticed my email set up was gone along with my gmail and outlook emails completely gone from my apps........please help me to get them back. what the heck happened to them?

jahvid
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    PIN
    NYB

Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    Has anyone noticed Sprint has a online support chat now? I've switched over from Sprint to T-Mobile, and at the moment I am canceling my line of service over this online chat.

I have to say I am impressed. I only waited for about 2 minutes, and the first person I talked to was very friendly, and seemed to understand English! Then I was transferred, which in itself is cool over an online chat. The second person is also very helpful. I'm still chatting with them, but so far so good!
    I currently have verizon and they have ZERO customer service online chat.. I hate that! I am switching to Sprint partly for that reason
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    And yet you show AT&T as your carrier in your profile. I'm confused on this. Are you with AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile?????
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

I use sprint online chat unless there is a problem that they cant help me with, so far that has only happened once.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Iam unable to see sync contacts in blackberry curve 8520
    CrackBerry Newbie

how can i downgrad blackberry app world fro 4.0.0.63 going to 4.0.0.55
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi
    i m unable to use touch screen function
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default turn onn

my blackberry doesnt turn onn it keeps still and doesnt move on can you help me fast?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

Olá sera que podes me ajudar, estou com dificuldade em conversar no chat no meuu bb curve. envio o convite atravez do PIN mis a pessoa não recebe o meu convite e nem eu recebo de ninguem. desde ja sou grata
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

alguem pode me ajudar usar o chat, não consigo criar uma l,ista de contatos, o convite não vai.
    CrackBerry Newbie

can some body help me lease
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    937 Global Posts

What do you need help with?
    CrackBerry Newbie

I neeed some BBM chat contacts for sports and bow ties. Help me out

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by regp8b View Post
    I neeed some BBM chat contacts for sports and bow ties. Help me out