Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 38 of 118 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940414888 ... LastLast
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

That is such a great pic to see may 9th
    CrackBerry User

I called CS but was transfered to retention around 7.15pm EST. Talked to a representative who said she'd just received an email about the Curve. She double checked twice and said that according to what she has, it will be out tomorrow. She'll call after noon and let me know whats going on, saying that with new phones even if they come out late at night or early morning, around noon they know the deal and everything is confirmed and ready to go.

So. Don't know what that means with everyone who got word for the 9th (or 12th) but I guess I'll be able to update tomorrow night or something.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by bb_scb View Post
    I called CS but was transfered to retention around 7.15pm EST. Talked to a representative who said she'd just received an email about the Curve. She double checked twice and said that according to what she has, it will be out tomorrow. She'll call after noon and let me know whats going on, saying that with new phones even if they come out late at night or early morning, around noon they know the deal and everything is confirmed and ready to go.

So. Don't know what that means with everyone who got word for the 9th (or 12th) but I guess I'll be able to update tomorrow night or something.
    I have also confirmed in previous posts that in Sprint's Inventory Database the Curve will be available tomorrow for sale, however, this date has changed twice already so it could change again. The rep that you were talking to may have been using the same database I was, but still a good sign.

I have also confirmed that most of the stores have actually received the phones and will be available for sale either tomorrow or Friday.

I am hoping for everyones sake that is streeing out about this that we release the phone tomorrow and we can all get on with our lives. LOL....
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by xxhawkxx24 View Post
    I have also confirmed in previous posts that in Sprint's Inventory Database the Curve will be available tomorrow for sale, however, this date has changed twice already so it could change again. The rep that you were talking to may have been using the same database I was, but still a good sign.

I have also confirmed that most of the stores have actually received the phones and will be available for sale either tomorrow or Friday.

I am hoping for everyones sake that is streeing out about this that we release the phone tomorrow and we can all get on with our lives. LOL....
    Oh, that's be nice.

The only reason I'm ******** is the fact that I've been eligible for an upgrade for over a month and have hold off because I've been told "Next week!" "Tomorrow" for over a month now. My old phone dies after two hours off the charger, so it's really hard not to smash it right now.

Plus... well. It's a cool phone. One is allowed to drool and be impatient when it's a cool phone.

Oh, and what about colors? The rep I spoke to said only the titanium color will be available (I might take a red one if they're available, although I guess you could girl it up with cases and stuff).
    CrackBerry Abuser

Ditto Hawk because I think I'm developing an ulcer, lol. I never thought I would become so hooked on this forum. I am so excited about no longer being a BB virgin..hehe.
    Women are like phones. We love to be held and talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

Be the change you want to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi
    CrackBerry User

The only reason I'm ******** is the fact that I've been eligible for an upgrade for over a month and have hold off because I've been told "Next week!" "Tomorrow" for over a month now. My old phone dies after two hours off the charger, so it's really hard not to smash it right now.

I had no idea what I wrote to get stars like that. I can assure you, however, that it was not a bad word. Very strange.
    CrackBerry Addict

i tthought sprint was getting better. not for me. i emailed dan@sprint and some guy emailed me back. basically telling me to go to the web site for info and included the link. i mailed him back to make him aware of the fact i could read. from there it got worse. dont think ill keep my dormant sprint acct. he wouldnt offer any info on the curve either.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    318B6F70

Just got my pearl last Monday and ready to trade it for the curve!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

As far as the colors go, I am seeing 2 SKUs in the system SP8330RIM and SP8330RIMR. The RIMR, I am assuming is the red one. The RIM will be more like a Stealth Black color than the Titanium like T-Mobile or ATT.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    318B6F70

Does this mean I have to configure everything all over again and enter my password keeperfrom scratch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Wink

As far as the colors go, I am seeing 2 SKUs in the system SP8330RIM and SP8330RIMR. The RIMR, I am assuming is the red one. The RIM will be more like a Stealth Black color than the Titanium like T-Mobile or ATT.
    Hey can you take a screenshot of your system showing the skus? Don't worry, just use paint and cross out your user name/login! Hehehe! Thanks in advance!

What are the chances we will be storming the website tonight or flooding telesales?

Lolz
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,029 Global Posts

I just got off the phone with Sprint Tele Sales. Either those guys are clueless, or we all have wishful thinking that the phone will be released this week.

Me: I'm interested in buying the BlackBerry Curve 8330

Sprint: OK, let me check on the availability...Oh, I'm sorry sir- that phone
    will not be released until the middle of June. Would you like another phone?

Me: No, that's the one I want...Why do you guys keep changing the release date? I've heard it may be coming out tomorrow?

Sprint: Please hold for a moment while I check. No, sir- I'm sorry- it won't be released until the middle of June. Would you like me to call you when it comes out? (yeah right, like that would happen)

Me: No, thanks. I'll try back.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by hadi View Post
    Hey can you take a screenshot of your system showing the skus? Don't worry, just use paint and cross out your user name/login! Hehehe! Thanks in advance!

What are the chances we will be storming the website tonight or flooding telesales?

Lolz
    I do not have access to the system right now because I am not on my work computer. I will have access to it tomorrow morning at 8am...I may be able to post a screenshot at that time, however, I would like to keep my job.
    CrackBerry User

Xxhawkxx24
    Do You HAVE Problems With Your Touch?
    CrackBerry User

I do not have access to the system right now because I am not on my work computer. I will have access to it tomorrow morning at 8am...I may be able to post a screenshot at that time, however, I would like to keep my job.
    Its ok then forget it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    828 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by awayne View Post
    what about the green in the link I posted??? I have never seen anything regarding the green for sprint?

the "green" or "green grey" came from a preproduction unit givin to I think infoworld or infosync can't remember but when they looked it over someone looking at it claimed they thought it had a hint of green to the grey color. that is all there is no GREEN !
    Last edited by tritan; 05-07-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by crackberry baby View Post
    Xxhawkxx24
    Do You HAVE Problems With Your Touch?
    I dont have many problems with it I like it a lot, but I hate texting and emailing on it I need a keyboard badly...The sad thing is I have only had this phone 2 months and I am already craving the curve.
    CrackBerry User

I Have To Reset The Phone Every Two Hours So I Can Get My Phone Calls. I Have Had Two And Both Have Done This.
    CrackBerry User

HAHA.. I hear ya Hawk. I was thinking about posting all the screenshots that I have that still show that they are not in our Sprint warehouse yet or the emails I have received about it not coming out on certain days. But then again I like my job to much to jeopardize it. Plus I like my "free" everything plan.. Lets just hope tomorrow I can add a 8330 to that plan. Ive grown bored of my 8830..
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by nlasassin View Post
    HAHA.. I hear ya Hawk. I was thinking about posting all the screenshots that I have that still show that they are not in our Sprint warehouse yet or the emails I have received about it not coming out on certain days. But then again I like my job to much to jeopardize it. Plus I like my "free" everything plan.. Lets just hope tomorrow I can add a 8330 to that plan. Ive grown bored of my 8830..
    I totally agree. I will give information as I get it, but I am pretty sure posting screenshots from my work computer would be against company policy and I love my job too. I would love to have the phone tomorrow so my roomate that has T-Mobile will stop talking S*** on my touch.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Ask

I totally agree. I will give information as I get it, but I am pretty sure posting screenshots from my work computer would be against company policy and I love my job too. I would love to have the phone tomorrow so my roomate that has T-Mobile will stop talking S*** on my touch.
    Then You can curve Slap him!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

Same here. Clueless. And yeah right...they'll call you. Like they'll send the "Be the first to know" email. I'd like to know when they're sending those out.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

I'm waiting for my email from sprint to be the first (or last) to know when it comes out. I bet I have the chance to purchase the curve before I even receive the email from Sprint.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

The last time I signed up for one of those "first to know" I got the email the day after the phone was released.
    CrackBerry Newbie

i've been quietly following this forum for weeks and I just want to say you guys are the best... I called the local sprint store down here in charlotte and the rep has personally called me back to let me know that when it comes in she is going to call me. I don't care what folks say about sprint, but sometimes if you're nice enough, you'll get what you want... I will be calling at 10AM EST tomorrow to find out the status, if she doesn't call me first... I'll keep you posted!!!!