Page 19 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969 ... LastLast
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask me!

Default Getting Anxious!

I have to quite reading all this...I am getting wayyyyyyyyyy to anxious about all this Curve talk!!! I keep looking at my Pearl and saying that I can't part with it, but knowing full well that I will when the time comes...oh dreaded day for the Pearl.
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    32ca084d

the Blackberry Curve has been delayed due to a software issue that was plaguing the device. i personally i have had a chance to use the device but did notice some flaws on the demo device. since then RIM has been coming to all the sprint stores with the updated devices and they all are working awesome and i believe are faster then the Pearl and the 8830.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    811 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask

called my local store and she stated they are looking at mid June before they get any in. She stated they just got an offical email from Sprint on it. i guess i will have to get mine from telesales this weekend.
    CrackBerry User

All signs are pointing to a release of May 7th. The curve should be in stores that evening. At least all the higher end stores. If your local store sells a bunch of phones and new lines of service I will bet they will have the curve Wednesday night.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by ERDude View Post
    I like this line from the end of the article:

"The final word for this date will come Wednesday."

Well no kidding Wednesday is the 7th, are they going to release the phone Wednesday or just release the release date?

lol, lol... We shall see...tomorrow night I will be pulling the late shift.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    its pretty sharp.

I can't wait just hurry up and get here!! this mogul freezes every time I wanna send a text!!

im on my 4th mogul do you think if I call retentions on Wensday (if that's the release which I have a gut feeling it will be.) they will send me the curve and send a return box for the mogul? I guess I would have to be polite and if they doesn't work resort to the I think ill take my business elsewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask me!

Default mogul

I had the Mogul and the Touch, hated both of them...then I got wise and crossed over to this side!!! Now, I couldn't live without it..
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

So when is Sprint going to email those of us who signed up to be the first to know when the Curve will be released? 12am on the 7th? Just wondering...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by tiapia View Post
    So when is Sprint going to email those of us who signed up to be the first to know when the Curve will be released? 12am on the 7th? Just wondering...

I wonder if that email (press release about middle of May) on Friday was that email...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by OregonRealEstateDiva View Post
    I had the Mogul and the Touch, hated both of them...then I got wise and crossed over to this side!!! Now, I couldn't live without it..
    This will be my first bb and Im ready for it. I currently have the Mogul and cant wait to switch over.
    CrackBerry Abuser

If this happens for mothers day, does anyone know when 8330 stock will begin to arrive at stores this week?

Also, if this is a 5/7 launch, can we expect the online store will do down tomorrow? Is that a reliable sign?

Just curious...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

I don't think so. At least I'm hoping that's not what Sprint would do to notify its customers. You'd think they'd send a personal email because they asked for it in that online form.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    769 Global Posts

So anyone have an idea as to why the retail price is slated at $599 vs $440 at Verizon (price on the signage in Sprint Stores)? Also if you read the price breakdown that has been posted its $179 after a $170 instant savings and $100 MIR, so wouldn't it make more sense to be $449 for the retail price? Am I missing something?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,958 Global Posts
    PIN
    ...I heard it drop!!

I haven't received any emails yet about the curve launch.. I signed up on the sprint website, have you guys gotten emails?

You can call me Trixie for short...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

Nope! Not me!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by garbagefairy1967 View Post
    I haven't received any emails yet about the curve launch.. I signed up on the sprint website, have you guys gotten emails?

Yes, received this Friday...

Please be aware Sprint has revised its launch schedule for this device. An official statement has been posted on our Buzz About Wireless user site. This can be viewed at

baw - BlackBerry Curve Launch Date - BlackBerry Smart Phones - Buzz About Wireless
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

I just got off the phone with a service sale rep from Sprint who told me the date she has for the release of the new 8330 is the 7th of May but there's a possibility that it will be pushed back a week later.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by ifemme View Post
    I just got off the phone with a service sale rep from Sprint who told me the date she has for the release of the new 8330 is the 7th of May but there's a possibility that it will be pushed back a week later.

lol, lol, here we go again... I am laughing at the inconsistent information from Sprint...
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

True @ kboogie because earlier this morning I was told the 8330 won't be lunched til the 1st of June and still that date was iffy... according to sale rep #1. So all I can do until then is simply wait and hold on to my money a little longer
    CrackBerry Abuser

True @ kboogie because earlier this morning I was told the 8330 won't be lunched til the 1st of June and still that date was iffy... according to sale rep #1. So all I can do until then is simply wait and hold on to my money a little longer
    Yep, thats all we can do. You will probably get more accurate information here in the thread.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Sprint is worse than John Kerry...Flip Flop Flip Flop

You know, I am the CEO of my company and I would never think to not educate telesales and local stores. Do they not have email? Do they not have group messaging? Does telesales in China where the calls go not have internet?

I called tonight to change my plan status. I asked about the Curve and he had no idea. He said they gave them no dates. I said, that is so interesting, you can send out ads for Mothers Day Coming soon and at Best Buy and here at taddeladdel sales you have no idea? I said you know is kind of XXXXXXX lol He then laughed and said, I know..you are right but what do you do. Come on Dan...be the man and relase this dXXXX curve! I am now a crack addick!
    CrackBerry User

A rep in premier business customer service told me it will be available in all channels on May 7th. She stated that she was on a conference call this afternoon and this is what was stated during that call.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    PIN
    ch Ur Own %^z

Quote Originally Posted by OregonRealEstateDiva View Post
    07/07 Mogul (garbage)
    10/07 Touch (eCare replacement for Mogul- more garbage)
    10/07 iPhone (just had to have my own- hype wore off- sold 02/08)
    02/08 MacBook (always wanted one)
    04/30 8130 (Red)

In just a little under a year, I've spent $2500 on "gadgets" (not counting the $60 monthly for aircard) when I could have had a BB all along. Out of the items listed, the only ones I'm truly happy with is the MB & Pearl....... go figure!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

You'd think that Sprint corporate could text message its employees, sales reps, customer service, etc. with info, huh? Maybe make use of their own technology to keep everyone informed and on the same page.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    PIN
    ch Ur Own %^z

I was in my local Sprint store yesterday. Was told "slated" for May 7th. I said, you ain't slick. I know what slated means... he started laughing & said, "have I ever steered you wrong?"