CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default I've Returned to Sprint

After one year on ATT after my Iphone "must have" moment, I have returned to Sprint. A 9650 Bold for me, and a Curve for my wife.
    Sold the Iphone on Craigslist, and paid the ETF. Got tired of dropped calls and subpar reception. Sprint is working great for us.
    Loving our Blackberry's.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Welcome back!!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
    (Translation: I have a catapult. Give me all the money or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)
    CrackBerry User

Welcome Back! I take it that you must've also had your fill of full touch screen devices since you went with the 9650 & the Curve instead of the EVO 4G.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

The Iphone was not the issue. It was the ATT coverage that was the bigger issue for me. Dropped calls, poor reception. And the ATt service was just getting worse and not any better.
    I had the option of the EVO or the 9650. The EVO looked sweet, but I'm not the type who feels comfortable buying a 1st generation anything. The BB is just a rock solid machine. I have many friends who have touch screens and the biggest problem they have is poor battery life. They are always charging them. I can used my BB all day and it's always ready to go. The EVO felt too big in my small hands.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,143 Global Posts

welcome back!! can't say i blame you for making your decision i was on att for years, hated 'em! i'll never go back.. wouldn't mind an iphone if it were on sprint, but still lovin' my bb!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    491 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JREwing View Post
    After one year on ATT after my Iphone "must have" moment, I have returned to Sprint. A 9650 Bold for me, and a Curve for my wife.
    Sold the Iphone on Craigslist, and paid the ETF. Got tired of dropped calls and subpar reception. Sprint is working great for us.
    Loving our Blackberry's.

Welcome back. I've heard good things about the 9650.
    CrackBerry User

Loving our Blackberry's.
    9650's are pretty great. I'm sure having reception and 3G that works will keep you from missing your iPhone. Welcome back!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,027 Global Posts

Welcome back. At the end of the day, this is what really matters. What good is a phone if it's just acting as a paper weight. I'm tempted to get the 9650 as well, but hoping Sprint will get a CDMA version of the slider.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    1,291 Global Posts

Loving our Blackberry's.
    Congrats man! And welcome back! This is why I never bought iPhone...I knew ATT was not better then Sprint but worse. I know Sprint has its problems, but at least my phone works!

Anyway...enjoy new phones. I just got a Curve myself!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

I want to switch to SPrint again...i left them for Verizon but i regret that by now. Sprint is by far the best deal to get