Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    256 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RussBerry007 View Post
    blahahaha...*hands on hips leaning over* Damn you sprint...I just got a bold 9900 last yesterday...I wanna z10 NOW NOW NOW..

My mother said I could have one if I made my bed after school.......hahaahahaa
    *9930 *Yesterday *Want a.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,566 Global Posts

Default Re: Damn you, sprint!!! No Z10?

Quote Originally Posted by RussBerry007 View Post
    well, actually it's NOT a prob for me because I graduated. BTW, I don't argue with trolls!
    Not a troll and it's good you don't argue with yourself.
    You might want to look at someone's stats before you call them a troll.
    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Just a trucker delivering the goods in which sometimes they are cell phones.
    7cf26b0d
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    279 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kg4icg View Post
    Not a troll and it's good you don't argue with yourself.
    You might want to look at someone's stats before you call them a troll.
    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    yawn.......um k
    Guitar Players do it better!!

"Ahab, can I bum my doobage??"
    CrackBerry Genius

uhhhh, so anyway, I have been looking into pricing with other carriers. Nobody is gonna even come close to Unlimited pricing with Sprint. I visited a T-Mobile store and had a headache when I walked out. I don't know why they make it so complicated. Anyway, the rep said to get unlimited data on T-mo for 4 lines it was gonna run me 300 bucks. That is with some pay for the phones at 20 bucks a month for 20 months. This was supposedly the most "cost effective" option. Att told me to expect 35-50 bucks in extra fees and taxes. With a discount I could get 4 lines with 10gb shared data for 220, add the 35-50 and another ouch. Verizon, $240 for 6 gb plan. don't know taxes and fees on Verizon or T-mo. Anybody else looking into switching.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I was looking into Verizon since I pay about $135 for two phones on an everything data plan with Sprint. So getting something comparable would be two smartphones on a 4GB plan. With my company discount, its about the sams as Sprint. Although, I might wait it out to see if Verizon will bring back the double data promo before making the switch.

And TMo would be the cheapest if you straight up buy your handset since you are paying less for the monthly plan. Its once you start adding part of the price for the phone into your plan, as the suggested, sometimes it ends up being a wash. I was thinking of going TMo but reception has been **** here at work. Last year, my co-workers just went a month without service in our office and its been intermittent since. But, TMo did pick up a good chunk of spectrum from ATT in SoCal, so maybe later this year it'll be worth a look.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    11,552 Global Posts

looks like its gonna be TMO, been saving for this phone. keep hoping Sprint will carry the Z10, but their not responding. change could be a good thing.
    CrackBerry Genius

The way the t-mo guy explained it to me, I could pay the full phone price for each Z10 and my monthly unlimited plan would come around $215 with some in store only promotion. Or I could pay $20 bucks per phone for 20 months. So you would be buying each phone for around 400 bucks as opposed to the full price whatever that would be, 650 or 700 dollars. When I look a T-mobile website, they have subsidized phones. I guess I just need to wait until everything is in store with pricing.
    CrackBerry Genius

The more I look into switching carriers, the more Pizzed off I get! Damn You Sprint!!!
    kbz1960 and mzceetee like this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

The same line appears on the BB10 landing page (enter document.getElementsByTagName("h1")[0].style.display = "block" in the console to see it). Plus, "z10" is listed as a keyword in the meta data. I'm not sure what it means: prep for future release, laziness, didn't know the difference between q10 and z10 (the original pic for example). Who knows?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #135  

Ive looked at all the companies too. verizon appears to be the most straight up expensive in my case. i was leaning towards tmo, but they are not going to carry the q10, and my wife is all about the physical keyboard. i think ill be able to afford att by choosing 700 mins instead of unlimited, since cell to cell is free and they have rollover. you should check if you really need unlimited talk.
    CrackBerry Genius

Well, we won't be getting the Z10 anytime soon, but at least the petition cleared 1500 sigs. Petition Bring the Z10 To Sprint
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    70,194 Global Posts

I guess Sprint just can't have another competitor to the iPhone they sold their soul for.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts

I think I am just going to wait until Jan 2014 for my upgrade and get the Q10.. I mean I do love the physical keyboard, but wanted the Z10 more due to the screen size. OR since my contract with Sprint is up in 2014, I will just say eff you and go to T-Mobile.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    11,552 Global Posts

Default Re: Damn you, sprint!!! No Z10?

Quote Originally Posted by ErinnM View Post
    I think I am just going to wait until Jan 2014 for my upgrade and get the Q10.. I mean I do love the physical keyboard, but wanted the Z10 more due to the screen size. OR since my contract with Sprint is up in 2014, I will just say eff you and go to T-Mobile.
    I agree with you, except I'm a little luckier my contract is up in July, so we will see.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    I agree with you, except I'm a little luckier my contract is up in July, so we will see.
    Very lucky! I was going to pay to cancel my contract and all that, buuuut I am not in a rush. I still like my 9930. Plus in a year there will be a lot more apps!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Damn you, sprint!!! No Z10?

My contract is up in June. I was willing to do an upgrade buyout to jump on a Z10 at launch, but since its obvious it wont be at Sprint for the US launch I'll prolly jump on the Verizon train in June.
    CrackBerry Genius

Another Damn you Sprint moment.........
    Buy BlackBerry Z10 - Order BlackBerry Smartphones Online - US
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #143  

No kidding, GD. Sadly, it's looking like I won't be able to afford jumping ship. Damn me too, I guess. Haha
    CrackBerry Genius

Damn you, Sprint!!! This reminds me, but magnified by 10, when OS5 dropped from Verizon for 8330. Sprint was utilizing the 8330m and wouldn't allow for the upgrade for OS4.5. Frustrating to see everybody else with a new OS to play with and penalized for being a Sprint customer.
    mzceetee likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by geoffsdad View Post
    Damn you, Sprint!!! This reminds me, but magnified by 10, when OS5 dropped from Verizon for 8330. Sprint was utilizing the 8330m and wouldn't allow for the upgrade for OS4.5. Frustrating to see everybody else with a new OS to play with and penalized for being a Sprint customer.
    Oh awful memories I care not to remember..
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    495 Global Posts

Default Bring on the Q10!

I will admit that I was a little ticked off when I heard that Sprint would not be carrying the Z10, but after watching numerous YouTube videos of the Q10, I'm thinking this will be a better choice for me anyway. At first I thought about switching carriers, but no other carrier can come close to the deal I have with Sprint. I thought about switching devices, but there's no way I would ever own another Apple product, and all of the high end Android phones are too big to be considered practical by me. I'm very satisfied with my 9930 and with BB10, a larger QWERTY keyboard, keyboard shortcuts and a 2100 mah battery the Q10 takes everything I love about my 9930 and makes it better.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bgriff25 View Post
    I will admit that I was a little ticked off when I heard that Sprint would not be carrying the Z10, but after watching numerous YouTube videos of the Q10, I'm thinking this will be a better choice for me anyway. At first I thought about switching carriers, but no other carrier can come close to the deal I have with Sprint. I thought about switching devices, but there's no way I would ever own another Apple product, and all of the high end Android phones are too big to be considered practical by me. I'm very satisfied with my 9930 and with BB10, a larger QWERTY keyboard, keyboard shortcuts and a 2100 mah battery the Q10 takes everything I love about my 9930 and makes it better.
    I was getting over it too and started deciding since I also love my 9930 that I will just get the Q10, but there is something about how big the Z10 that makes me want it even more even if I love having a physical keyboard.

Ahh decisions, decisions...

This is why Sprint needs BOTH phones. People like to have choices.
    mzceetee likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I was getting over it too and started deciding since I also love my 9930 that I will just get the Q10, but there is something about how big the Z10 that makes me want it even more even if I love having a physical keyboard.

the best decision will be to walk away. yes paying the ETF is a pain in the ****, however not being given a choice of phones because your business is saddled with an onerous Apple Deal is showing your customers, that their hard earned money and loyalty does not really matter.
    CrackBerry Addict

I was in a Sprint store Friday looking for a case for my 9930, which they didn't have and decided to ask about the Z10, she said that Sprint will definitely have it. Then she remembered an email she had for a few days but just opened Friday confirming the Sprint having both phones when they launch in the US, the Z10 and Q10. I then told her of hearing only Verizon getting the Z10, she reaffirmed Sprint will have both. I for one won't be disappointed if they do have the Z10, and will be getting 2 in May if they do. I know most store representatives only tell you what you want to hear, or what they think so I'll just keep patiently waiting.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    495 Global Posts

I agree with you that Sprint should have both phones, if for no other reason than to give it's customers a choice. I just hope that one of them is out when I'm do for an upgrade in July. If not I'll keep rockin' my Bold. I'm sure not going to make the same mistake I did two years ago when I was planning on getting the 9930 until I went to the local Sprint store and had a temporary lapse of sanity and got myself a Galaxy S2. Beautiful phone, but the battery sucked, and it just took too long to get the same things done as I could on my Tour. I ended up taking it back and getting the Bold, like I had intended to do in the first place. Lesson learned. Now with my contract up in a few months I've started looking at what Sprint has to offer, and since there's no Z10 love, I started to check out the HTC One......Uhhh, fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice......I'll just get the Q10.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast