Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by TravKoolBreeze View Post
    I'm am thinking of Verizon or ATT if I got to leave Sprint. I never hear good things about T-Mo in NYC itself. Sprint service has been annoying me more and more recently and I bought my 9930 off contract just for the day if I decide to leave
    verizon plan = to what you have now will cost you $20+ more,,, AT&T you'll be lucky to make a call without getting dropped,,, just sayin',,, i've had moments where i was thinking like you,,, i'm still w/ them,,, i've been w/ them so long i have so many goodies, no one could match it for the price...
    "THE GUY YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!"

I'M ON MY OWN IGNORE LIST===

"By the pricking of my thumbs,
    Something wicked this way comes."

9850+PlayBook=WIN!!!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by SEAWARRIOR View Post
    verizon plan = to what you have now will cost you $20+ more,,, AT&T you'll be lucky to make a call without getting dropped,,, just sayin',,, i've had moments where i was thinking like you,,, i'm still w/ them,,, i've been w/ them so long i have so many goodies, no one could match it for the price...
    I been pricing it out, assuming a 15% city employee discount, and at most I would pay $360 more over a 12 month cycle. It may be worth it for me just to get out from under the Sprint BS they have been doing recently. But wherever I go, I will NOT sign into a two year contract
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    256 Global Posts

Doesn't mean anything Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile already announced they would carry it, Sprint announced the Q10 despite it not being FCC approved. The logic of this excuse makes no sense at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Tessler View Post
    found the following on Phone Scoop, via www.sprintcult.com website

According to the editor in chief Rich Brome of Phone Scoop the Sprint and Verizon version of the Z10 haven’t even been approved by the FCC, neither has the q10. Which would explain why the press release from Sprint stated nothing about the Z10 and why there so tight lipped about information.

whether it means anything or not, idk
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    5,827 Global Posts

Default Re: Damn you, sprint!!! No Z10?

Quote Originally Posted by FantomLightning View Post
    Doesn't mean anything Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile already announced they would carry it, Sprint announced the Q10 despite it not being FCC approved. The logic of this excuse makes no sense at all.
    sprint will find some excuse not carry, watch, I'm so out of there.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Switching to ATT in March.. Screw Sprint... Sick of their crap...
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Everyone Please Sign: Petition Bring the Z10 To Sprint
    Founder, Fearless Leader of CrackBerry Nation

Global Posts
    3,528 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...
    Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, Editor in Chief, Troll Killer, CrackBerry.com
    Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
    Thanked by:
    smader12 (02-03-2013) 
    smader12 likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

Man, what a downer. Hopefully we'll here something concrete soon. I'm not holding out too much hope, as right before they did the whole iPhone thing, they dropped the 9850. I was so excited for January 30th. What a let down.
    It only counts if someone saw you.....
    mzceetee likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

Default Damn you, sprint!!! No Z10?

I'm trying to get out of sprint and switch to straight talk
    CrackBerry Addict

This is a bit of an outrage, but not beyond Sprint's continued Incompetence. I have signed the Petition, and I'm hoping that it works, but knowing that my carrier went all in on the Apple phone at the expense of other customers is disheartening. This makes me angry to know that they care about Apple's demands more than a loyal customer.

Especially, since Apple has not done anything but harm Sprint and their customers. They have been operating at a loss since before and after selling the Apple phone. Them not at least offering all of BlackBerry's options is horrible. Especially, since they make it a point to remind me of all of their great touch screen phones. There is no good business reason not to offer the Z10 & Q10.
    mzceetee likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,208 Global Posts

Here is something to think about, and it has happened before, what if the person talking for Sprint and got his model #'s mixed up? Because the Q10 won't be out before April. Someone says the wrong thing and the dogs become rabid way to quick.
    Just a trucker delivering the goods in which sometimes they are cell phones.
    3348b76f
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by kg4icg View Post
    Here is something to think about, and it has happened before, what if the person talking for Sprint and got his model #'s mixed up? Because the Q10 won't be out before April. Someone says the wrong thing and the dogs become rabid way to quick.
    Doubt this is the case here, since numerous Sprint employees have said Sprint will carry the Q10 with no word on the Z10, and also on the BlackBerry10 page Sprint has posted they have changed the original photo with a Z10 screenshot to one that only includes a Q10 screenshot.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    5,827 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kg4icg View Post
    I've talked to three people at sprint, two being spervisiors, don't think all three are mixed up.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #39  

I signed the Sprint petition too, but I'm not going to grovel. It's time to just vote with our wallets. I left netflix when they put us through their pricing bs, and it may just be time to leave sprint now.
    msflyingpeacock likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I am going to really hate giving up my plan....
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

Well if sprint does this, I might just pick up an old htc arrive (wished I had kept it) and go to windows phone. I like sprint way to much, though sprint is stupid.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

The Verizon model is RFA91LW. RIM has some documentation on thier site, but it hasn't made it to the FCC yet. The LTE frequency on it is 700MHz (i.e. Verizon). There are 5 Z10 models:
    RFK121LW and RFF91LW (GSM+LTE only difference is RFF91 has Tri-Band UMTS and RFK121 has Quad band.) ,
    RG80UW (GSM, No LTE)
    RFH121LW (GSM+LTE- EURO)
    RFA91LW (CDMA+LTE 700MHz) Verizon, not on the FCC site yet.

My conclusion... The company formerly know as R.I.M. has not manufactured a Z10 that will run on Sprint's LTE network. I guess the questions now would be 1. Did Sprint decide they didn't want one, so RIM didn't make one. or 2. Did RIM decline to make one for Sprint (Maybe due to Sprint's ridiculous need to have embedded LTE SIMS).

Who knows....
    Last edited by LutherSnow74; 02-01-2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Bad grammer
    It only counts if someone saw you.....
    Thanked by:
    pete6032 (02-03-2013) 
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask...pm me I don't bite :-)

Sprint is slacking. I would give up this SIII for a Z10

BlackBerry has had my heart since my 8830 WE
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,032 Global Posts
    PIN
    7BCA4397

Default Damn you, sprint!!! No Z10?

Quote Originally Posted by friendly1013 View Post
    I have a super deal with Sprint, but if they don't carry this phone, I will have to switch. Besides, the fact that my 9930 can't utilize group MMS is a deal breaker as well. I use to have T-Mobile and they were fine, besides, does sprint even have LTE? I hope this thing is a success and they lose a good amount of business. The one thing I am thinking of, particularly, is in the enterprise. I know a lot of employees are going to demand this z10 if they are given the choice it and the q. sprint has majorly disappointed me.
    Sprint is in the process or deploying LTE on 5+5 MHz and coverage is pretty limited so far. Keep in mind though that sprint is intending on buying all of clear and when LTE Advanced deploys they will then be the only carrier to be able to hit 1 gbps on the forward channel (on 3x 20 MHz carriers on 8x8 MIMO) which was part of the original requirement of IMT-Advanced ("4G").
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask me

,SMH Sprint just out done themselves with that stupid move buying iphone investments and no regards to their Blackberry customers. I am finish with Sprint ,just holding on a thread and waiting with updates from Tmobile once Z10 in stock I am gone..I am not obligated to Sprint by any means ,I am out of contract with them.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by CranBerry413 View Post
    This is a bit of an outrage, but not beyond Sprint's continued Incompetence. I have signed the Petition, and I'm hoping that it works, but knowing that my carrier went all in on the Apple phone at the expense of other customers is disheartening. This makes me angry to know that they care about Apple's demands more than a loyal customer.

Especially, since Apple has not done anything but harm Sprint and their customers. They have been operating at a loss since before and after selling the Apple phone. Them not at least offering all of BlackBerry's options is horrible. Especially, since they make it a point to remind me of all of their great touch screen phones. There is no good business reason not to offer the Z10 & Q10.
    I total agree what you are saying,we as Sprint Customers are all outrage,hopefully Sprint get the message but highly doubt it..
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    5,827 Global Posts

if they dont, watch how fast verizion grows and Tmobile becomes the third spot.
    CrackBerry Genius

Up to 880 signatures! Once over 1000, this could represent a significant amount of cash flow for Sprint. Still, most likely, in the acceptable loss range for them, though. We need to double down and share the word!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

My contract is up in October again. **** I might go and do AT&T or whatnot at the same time as sprint till I run out or do etf and drop sprint all together. So sick of sprint lagging. But would be weird wife is android fan and sprint works for her so two carriers. Lol.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    517 Global Posts

I used to be upset with sprint not carrying the z10, but after checking the app availability for BB10 and reading about the crappy Gmail service and Google calendar, I no longer want a BB. And don't tell me it's Google a fault for stopping support because RIM should have found a workaround that if they want to compete. You can't expect Google to put everything on a silver platter and serve it to its competitors.
    The panda has spoken!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast