I have been a loyal CB member since Feb. 2010 and up until now this site has been a great resource for help and comradery, but lately this site has been nothing but negative post and comments. Even some of the moderators have come across less than fair when it comes to RIM and BB bashing. It’s a shame that such a great site has fallen by the way side. I hope that Kevin reads this post and takes action, because true and loyal members are leave for other sites that won’t tolerate such nonsense. So with that said CB get you act together!

** Update from Kevin -- > I read this, here's my post... it's wayyy down the thread http://forums.crackberry.com/site-qu...ml#post7548113 **
    Last edited by CrackBerry Kevin; 08-03-12 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Added link to my post
    08-02-12 12:43 PM
    ummm

You do realize whats going on in the mobile market these days do you?

"inflitrated". you're assuming that the negative discussions around RIM are because someone from outside is trying to inject themselves and their agenda into the forum?

Perhaps, the more realistic, and actual story is that RIM isn't doing well. They're bleeding money, and they've made promises that they have failed to keep time and time again. They have a dead lame duck platform that nobody wants, And a new platform that has a streetdate of "Soon™" for the last 2 years.

There's no conspiracy here. People are getting fed up. This is a discussion site for RIM. if you believe that nothing negative should ever be posted, and that only mindless fanboys should be spouting that "Stay calm and stay bold" should mean everyone smiles and pretends everthing is perfect, than You my friend are in the wrong place.
    08-02-12 12:55 PM
    So now we are CB bashing!
    08-02-12 01:04 PM
    There is some tissues in the back first door on your left.....
    08-02-12 01:17 PM
    dumping accusations without any proof giving us a chance to disproof by counterexample.

you really suck...

Damian
    If I named names I would likely get booted! Don't really care if you beleive me or not, but the truth is the truth! Sorry........
    phatmaan and maddie1128 like this.
    08-02-12 01:19 PM
    ummm

"inflitrated". you're assuming that the negative discussions around RIM are because someone from outside is trying to inject themselves and their agenda into the forum?

Perhaps, the more realistic, and actual story is that RIM isn't doing well. They're bleeding money, and they've made promises that they have failed to keep time and time again. They have a dead lame duck platform that nobody wants, And a new platform that has a streetdate of "Soon�" for the last 2 years.

There's no conspiracy here. People are getting fed up. This is a discussion site for RIM. if you believe that nothing negative should ever be posted, and that only mindless fanboys should be spouting that "Stay calm and stay bold" should mean everyone smiles and pretends everthing is perfect, than You my friend are in the wrong place.
    I can agree that RIM is doing very bad in regards to their management and marketing of their products. But the quality and workmanship of the product itself is unmatched. Secondly there is a big difference in complaining and bashing! I am referencing the bashing which is totally uncalled for! Sorry......
    08-02-12 01:27 PM
    When any company loses over 75% of their market value in a year, some bashing is natural. Remember, it's just a phone and this is just a website. When people get emotionally involved (tell Michael this is business, I always liked him) it gets ugly.
    Willard814 and phatmaan like this.
    08-02-12 01:31 PM
    If you see inappropriate posts, report them, ignore them and continue on.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-trash-609572/
    08-02-12 01:33 PM
    At the end of the day, people pick what posts to read. I've been here a "while". I wouldn't say the bashing has increased. If anything I think it has decreased since I joined.

As for Crackberry, it is defined by its userbase. Not the other way around. Just saying
    Willard814 likes this.
    08-02-12 01:42 PM
    There is some tissues in the back first door on your left.....
    Dude Really!?!?!? Save it.......
    08-02-12 01:43 PM
    So now we are CB bashing!
    lmao If that's how you see it.... have at it! lmao
    08-02-12 01:44 PM
    truth is the truth...
    the closest to truth is (dis)proofed evidence by third parties...

Damian
    08-02-12 01:47 PM
    I somewhat agree with OP, back in the day this place was happier. I have been here but for a "minute." There seems to be, yet still, a lot of trolling and pot stirring. I like my news objective and on point. Do I view this Rim situation with rose colored glasses...no. Am I all for RWO.... yeah. I find myself[YT][/YT] reading more of the content contributed by the staff peeps of CB rather than the member conten,t cause the source 16 people removed, doomsday naysayers, and all round bung holes that camp out in these forums is a definite turn off.

Just my.02
    08-02-12 02:00 PM
    the closest to truth is (dis)proofed evidence by third parties...

Damian
    OK... what ever you say.
    08-02-12 02:02 PM
    I somewhat agree with OP, back in the day this place was happier. I have been here but for a "minute." There seems to be, yet still, a lot of trolling and pot stirring. I like my news objective and on point. Do I view this Rim situation with rose colored glasses...no. Am I all for RWO.... yeah. I find myselfClick to view quoted video reading more of the content contributed by the staff peeps of CB rather than the member conten,t cause the source 16 people removed, doomsday naysayers, and all round bung holes that camp out in these forums is a definite turn off.

Just my.02
    I totally agree! I guess I could have been more elaborate in my post but I don't really have that kind of time on my hands. Thanks again for your insight!
    08-02-12 02:04 PM
    I totally agree! I guess I could have been more elaborate in my post but I don't really have that kind of time on my hands. Thanks again for your insight!
    What you said was fine. I wouldn't have thrown the mods in their...but I have not seen any strong anti-rim rhetoric (sp) from them.
    08-02-12 02:12 PM
    There seems to be, yet still, a lot of trolling and pot stirring...
    you both are on Apple's wages now and want to infiltrate CB!

so please stick to the topic - plain accusations made.

anyway, what the heck do you both expect from a forum?
    its a melting pot of all kind of people including spies and lurkers.
    sometimes even psychopaths who run with guns into schools.

Damian
    Last edited by Anvil2k12; 08-02-12 at 02:33 PM. Reason: speelling
    08-02-12 02:16 PM
    ummm

Perhaps, the more realistic, and actual story is that RIM isn't doing well. They're bleeding money, and they've made promises that they have failed to keep time and time again. They have a dead lame duck platform that nobody wants, And a new platform that has a streetdate of "Soon�" for the last 2 years.

This is the exact kind of post that the OP is talking about and really frosts my cookies. There's a HUGE difference between not excluding anything negative and incessant negativity. Considering this is a BLACKBERRY SITE, forgetting for the moment the need by so many to constantly reiterate the same old and tired criticisms, when the hottest and most read threads are all negative, one might get the impression that something is amiss just a little.

This forum is NOT about the whole mobile market, it's about BlackBerry. Nonetheless, we are all very aware of the challenges RIM is facing and the missteps that got us here. I.e., we KNOW everything is not fine and rosy. If you think this is where everybody should come to do nothing but whine and complain about every excruciating detail of what they think is wrong with the company, its products and its customers, then maybe you are in the wrong place.
    08-02-12 02:19 PM
    What you said was fine. I wouldn't have thrown the mods in their...but I have not seen any strong anti-rim rhetoric (sp) from them.
    I said Mods plural to throw off the scent actually it's one that I can't stand!
    08-02-12 02:24 PM
    I said Mods plural to throw off the scent actually it's one that I can't stand!
    Ah, so there's the rub. You have an axe to grind. Carry on, it's all so clear now.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    h20work likes this.
    08-02-12 02:36 PM
    Ah, so there's the rub. You have an axe to grind. Carry on, it's all so clear now.

Even if I did have an axe to grind aren't the moderators suppose to be neutral? No wonder... you have a Samsung Galaxy II phone. No fooling you bub! lmao
    maddie1128 likes this.
    08-02-12 02:45 PM
    Even if I did have an axe to grind aren't the moderators suppose to be neutral? No wonder... you have a Samsung Galaxy II phone. No fooling you bub! lmao
    They are... Which is why bad behavior on BOTH sides gets dealt with. You don't get a pass because you typed your post on a BB.

And yes, I have a SGS 3 (not 2), a month ago I owned a 9900 and I still own a 8130 and 8330 and sell Berrys. Your point?

Blacklatino likes this.
    08-02-12 02:48 PM
    you both are on Apple's wages now and want to infiltrate CB!

so please stick to the topic - plain accusations made.

anyway, what the heck do you both expect from a forum?
    its a melting pot of all kind of people including spies and lurkers.
    sometimes even psychopaths who run with guns into schools.

Damian
    I'm sorry...what? I for one understand completely what to expect from a forum. Which why I tend to let sh!t ride. People are entitled to their opinions you say Rim's world is crumbling or that Iwhatever is Jesus in a phone or tablet...dude I do not care. What I do care about is the constant trolling and negativity that has permeated this forum for far too long. If I was the main guy in charge those people and those with bashing bullsh!t would be booted for sure, but that is not sensible. So instead, I read what I want from CB and ignore the usless troll dung.
    Willard814 and maddie1128 like this.
    08-02-12 03:13 PM
    Your point?
    Do you really need me to point out the obvious! Dude get over yourself...
    08-02-12 03:25 PM
    Really? our choice of phones define us?

OK.......can't wait for this.....I use BB, Android and an iPhone on a daily basis.....go ahead, define me.....
    08-02-12 03:38 PM
113 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD