Why did the MODS kill the thread?? [Blackberry must be kidding (Price for Z10 India)]
I am wondering why the MODS killed the thread [Blackberry must be kidding (Price for Z10 India)] where they forced to do so by BlackBerry??? Or they could not take the negatives about BlackBerry??? Be a sport MODS we have been fans of Blackberry too, when we have a genuine concern we will vent it out. you should have atleast informed the owner before you went ahead and did that.
- 02-25-2013, 11:57 PM #2
The BlackBerry Z10 gets priced in India. Is it too expensive? | CrackBerry.com
Yeah, I don't think it had anything to do with Blackberry if they wrote an article about it. I'm guessing somebody in the thread disobeyed forum rules?
- 02-26-2013, 12:29 AM #4
Howarmat locked the thread, I have to say he's usually a very reasonable mod, in the top 2 mods on this site.
Prolly just felt people needed time to breathe.
Give it some time, I'm sure he will unlock it in due course and give people a chance to vent as long as they play nice.
- 02-26-2013, 11:12 AM #5
People were getting a bit racist, elitist and otherwise off topic in the thread. It needed a cooling off period. Do you think you folks can be civil? I will try opening it again.
- 02-26-2013, 12:53 PM #7~Matt
16GB PB & Rooted Nexus 4, Z10 LE
- By usuraj in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 242Last Post: 03-08-2013, 09:40 AM
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2012, 02:48 PM
- By cam8310 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 03-06-2011, 01:09 PM
- By deputydog95 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2008, 10:50 PM
- By slinky in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 47Last Post: 11-25-2008, 07:26 PM