Mobile Nations passport issue
While I have no issue whatsoever with my original Crackberry, or subsequently my iMore access to their respective forums...I can't seem to get into Android Central. Keeps hanging on the passport login page.
Anyone have any advice?
EDIT: If I try "forgot password", I am told my username doesn't exist. If I try to "register" that username, I'm told that it already exists.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
Last edited by ClearEyes; 01-18-2013 at 08:05 PM.
- 01-23-2013, 10:46 AM #4
Your account is currently active on CB and iMore. You'll need to activate your account on AndroidCentral.
If you haven't already, click the cogwheel at the top right, next to your username. Click on 'your account'.
On this page, you will see all of our site logos near the bottom. Click on the Android Central logo to link your account to the AC community.
Let me know if this does the trick...
Re: Mobile Nations passport issue
- By James Falconer in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 21Last Post: 01-23-2013, 12:01 PM
- By Plazmic Flame in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:03 PM
- By Ash_786 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 211Last Post: 11-13-2008, 06:39 AM
- By metallicarox2009 in forum T-MobileReplies: 15Last Post: 04-24-2008, 07:43 PM
- By ashleyplank in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2008, 08:48 PM