- 02-04-2013, 08:35 AM #4
Tech team is on it. Nothing sinister. Seems like it's a bad ad unit coming through on a bunch of sites out there. The ad unit is just tripping the malware detector, but it seems clean.
Have alerted the ad company to vet it fast and get it fixed asap. Should be fine.
Because it's an ad unit in a massive rotation, actual number of people who bump into it will be tiny. And that's also why if you refresh, you'll likely not see it (different ad loading so it goes away).
Should be fixed soon, thanks for the patience,
Founder, Editor in Chief, Troll Killer, CrackBerry.com
Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
- By rcab in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 27Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:16 AM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 33Last Post: 11-10-2011, 03:12 PM
- By SCrid2000 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 124Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:43 AM
- By SCrid2000 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 120Last Post: 01-21-2011, 08:41 AM
- By tmd08 in forum Discover BBM GroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2010, 04:34 PM