- CrackBerry Abuser
02-16-2013, 08:00 AM #2
- 374 Posts
This could be because Kevin and his team are working on the new design for CrackBerry. They've already started to change the store, and he did say there were still going to be some bugs.
This new look is coming out in a few weeks, so I'd wait until then.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
- 02-16-2013, 09:16 AM #6
All fixed up. (fixed up a while now ago... first chance to post).
New site roll out won't affect store stuff. Was hoping we'd be pulling the trigger on the new site design this week, but think we're going to push out by a week just to tweak things up a bit more.
All the best! Enjoy your new toys!!Kevin Michaluk
Founder, Editor in Chief, Troll Killer, CrackBerry.com
Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
- By ryan_123 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:17 AM
- By kurtla in forum BlackBerry Pearl 3GReplies: 11Last Post: 04-29-2010, 12:23 PM
- By GIXXER6T in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 01-25-2010, 12:05 PM
- By mustu in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2009, 08:42 AM
- By rightcoastsurf in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2008, 08:22 PM