- 02-13-2013, 03:42 PM #2
Also the playbook is back to where you can't log in over bridge, wifi hotspot it logs in fine but it won't over bridge. Don't know if it's the new CB or the pb update..Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
- 02-13-2013, 03:52 PM #3
Checking on the virus alert thing with the tech team. If/when that's ever happened, it's typically a short lived "bad ad" coming through Google Adsense (affects many sites, wiped out quick). Should be fine. But flagging.
Re: Login issues, we haven't touched anything on CB yet that should affect login via PlayBook. Also will flag to tech.Kevin Michaluk
Founder, Editor in Chief, Troll Killer, CrackBerry.com
Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
- By WhoolioPreludee in forum News & RumorsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:23 PM
- By WhoolioPreludee in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:23 PM
- By Sillybryanx in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:43 PM
- By wbreen1972 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2008, 06:55 PM
- By pitbulldawgs05 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2008, 10:05 PM