Crackberry.com not loading in Canada?
So I have noticed this over the past few days/weeks. If I try to connect to crackberry.com from my wifi network (Canada) I will just get a white screen. However if I run my US VPN and try to pull up crackberry.com it works no problems. Same thing with trying to pull the site up on my phone. I will get Error 500 when I trying to browse to crackberry.com. Now where it gets interesting is it only appears to be the home page/blogs. I can access the forums, store etc. fine from my Canadian network. Any ideas??
- CrackBerry Addict
02-08-2013, 12:48 PM #3
- 906 Posts
I'm in Canada and I've been on the site at home, at the office, from my phone and everywhere in between all week.. the problems gotta be local to you.. as the above poster suggested try clearing you cache, cookies and temp files.Blackberry since before blackberry was Blackberry...
RIM 950 -> BB 7100 -> 7230 -> 8700 -> BB Curve 8300 -> BB Curve 8310 - BB Bold 9000 ->
BB Bold 9700 -> BB Torch 9800 -> BB Bold 9900 -> Blackberry Z10 + Playbook 32GB
Moving to Barrie Ontario? I am your #1 choice for buying or selling homes in Simcoe County! Download my contact info here: http://contact.lucbouillon.com
- By darogers in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2011, 05:43 PM
- By mikeyjoshy in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2009, 06:37 PM
- By Busta00764 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 12-20-2008, 10:42 AM
- By lustful gangsta in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2008, 07:11 PM
- By Andrew.Miller in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2008, 06:28 AM