Hello everyone...I normally don't complain about internet, website, etc., speed and all that type of stuff...and being a tech *****, I don't understand most of it, LOL. However, I am a brand-new Priv owner, a tech ***** (did I mention that? LOL), and I am trying to learn as much as I can about this new device.

That said, I am on a super-fast connection and this website is very slow. It seems to move slow, get delayed, hung up, etc. Does that make sense? My cursor stops, the scrolling stops, and it seems like it has to catch up. I asked my tech guy and he said our connection is fine, my computer is fine -- but he said this website just appears to be slow, have a lot of graphics, data, etc.

Is it just me or is this the norm here? Is there anything I can do? Thank you in advance.
    08-12-16 01:24 PM
    It would help to know which website this is. And are you trying to view it on a computer or your Priv...?
    08-12-16 01:52 PM
    Hello everyone...I normally don't complain about internet, website, etc., speed and all that type of stuff...and being a tech *****, I don't understand most of it, LOL. However, I am a brand-new Priv owner, a tech ***** (did I mention that? LOL), and I am trying to learn as much as I can about this new device.

That said, I am on a super-fast connection and this website is very slow. It seems to move slow, get delayed, hung up, etc. Does that make sense? My cursor stops, the scrolling stops, and it seems like it has to catch up. I asked my tech guy and he said our connection is fine, my computer is fine -- but he said this website just appears to be slow, have a lot of graphics, data, etc.

Is it just me or is this the norm here? Is there anything I can do? Thank you in advance.
    Must be the Website, because my BlackBerry Priv has no problem regarding the site Tbh. Is Your Phone Upto date?
    08-12-16 01:52 PM
    It would help to know which website this is. And are you trying to view it on a computer or your Priv...?
    Crackberry Forums...I am only accessing it on my laptop...not my new Priv. Thanks.
    08-12-16 02:39 PM
    Its not you its the site. However there those who post as if they never heard such a thing. I even have to leave the site to compose my text, and come back and paste it in.

The 'elephant in the livingroom.' No other site does this to me.
    OriginalLucy likes this.
    08-12-16 03:44 PM
    It is the site, I always have to type very slowly when I post on Crackberry.
    08-12-16 05:05 PM
    Crackberry Forums...I am only accessing it on my laptop...not my new Priv. Thanks.
    Do you have an ad blocker installed for your web browser? If not, I suggest you get one.
    08-12-16 05:15 PM
    Do you have an ad blocker installed for your web browser? If not, I suggest you get one.
    Oh, but that would make CrackBerry Sooo Saaad! ((((LOL!))))
    sorry I just had to say that
    09-05-16 10:43 AM
    Very slow for me as well. I wonder if it's due to all the ads it has to continually load.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-16 10:05 PM
    Its the ads unfortunately. On my 2core laptop, if i disable adblock on Crackberry, it becomes so slow it starts to freeze Firefox. I tried to disable adblock on crackberry to support them but its not working for me. If i can't use the site then they need to change to a different ad provider or filter the ads to ones that use less resources to run.
    10-30-16 09:47 PM