I come to the crackberry forums main page and i see a netflix ad.
    Netflix advertiseing here? What a bunch of jerks.
    01-07-12 02:05 PM
    It is not a Netflix issue. Mobile Nations accepted the ad and chose to run it.
    01-07-12 02:20 PM
    I think the ads are "attracted" by words in the threads. call it something else and the ads will stay away - netf*ix and never say g**gle or andr*id

ON the other hand it's kinda cool to make them pay for an ad that has no effect on us
    01-07-12 02:38 PM
    I think the ads are "attracted" by words in the threads. call it something else and the ads will stay away - netf*ix and never say g**gle or andr*id

ON the other hand it's kinda cool to make them pay for an ad that has no effect on us
    They don't pay for the impression, only if someone clicks on it, which when you think about it, due to the small screen size, I bet a lot of advertisers pay for clicks that people touched accidentally instead of the link they really wanted.
    01-07-12 02:41 PM
    I had to edit the thread title, please remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    01-07-12 02:53 PM
    Netflix doesn't go site to site to sell its advertising to the owners. There are ad services that websites use, Netflix buys into one of these services, the ads go where they go.
    01-12-12 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD