I kind of agree with OP about a lot of nonsense being posted and Bla1ze also confirmed it.

CB has a high level of forum posts. Not everything posted is correct and (IMHO) also "woodoo" advisories are allowed.

CB needs users spending time and deleting everything incorrect or silly would make CB an even smaller community but with an elitist content. Then it would cease to exist.

So in between there gas to be a line. First is not so hot anymore. Get over it and start writing useful comments, share your thoughts or help other users.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:29 AM
    Slff, wanna derail this thread?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:32 AM
    Slff, wanna derail this thread?

Posted via CB10
    No , but they're going to pick on this poor guy for one stupid post,
    Last edited by Slff; 08-19-14 at 11:02 AM.
    08-19-14 10:34 AM
    No , but there going to pick on this poor guy for one stupid post,
    They're
    anon721037 and jope28 like this.
    08-19-14 10:54 AM
    They're
    their
    anon721037 likes this.
    08-19-14 10:58 AM
    their
    I really need a sponsor for my spelling, the cops are out in full force.
    PapiPabs likes this.
    08-19-14 11:02 AM
    I will sponsor the "p" but only because your old and can't hold it yourself.
    anon721037 likes this.
    08-19-14 11:08 AM
    Great point. Why is it an issue that someone says "first" in a post? Don't engage in it and there is not issue. Simple. Making mountain outta mole hills is what is happening here. Who cares? It's quite immature and overreacting to attack someone for using the word "first" in the first post of the comments section. How about the one word posts like "nice"? Why not get belligerent over that? Or how about "awesome"? Why not that? Why the attacks? Who cares?!? Why do you care so much?!? Jeez. Get a life! Let it go! It's been a part of this community for years! Why change it now? Why is it an issue now? Why not go after the ones who post the attacking comments? Doesn't that make sense? Isn't that the bickering you want to stop?

Posted via CB10
    I agree. The "first" comments are tedious and dumb, but this kind of policy just calls that much more attention to them.
    08-19-14 11:09 AM
    I really need a sponsor for my spelling, the cops are out in full force.
    You're?

Edit: sorry if I stole your thunder, KJD.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    08-19-14 12:25 PM
    You're?

Edit: sorry if I stole your thunder, KJD.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    No no I just get a kick out of how many times I get corrected.

It's all good.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 12:35 PM
    No no I just get a kick out of how many times I get corrected.

It's all good.

Posted via CB10
    I knew the deal. Just bringing in some goodness from another thread. Sorry for the confusion. That stuff follows me everywhere!

Posted via BBCBZ10
    08-19-14 03:15 PM
    Officially turned into a grammar checking thread.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.296
    anon721037 likes this.
    08-19-14 03:19 PM
    Hello.

I have a problem with this two mods or admins or w/e you call them.

It's about the "First" comments as well as one of them deleting a comment I made earlier today without even sending me a message in order to explain how is my post deserving to be deleted.

So my QUESTION is: Why won't Blaize or Quicksilver ask about my opinion ?

And HERE are the pure facts by which I prove my point of view:

A couple of days ago Blaize made a post about the "First" type of comments which people usually put below a the posts on the front wall for CrackBerry as well as many other forums of such sort. So as I understand you would not like and would not approve such posts because they are not helpful or related to the topic under which they're posted and I understand this.

From my point of view the "First" post is people being excited for being online in the right moment and the right place...sometimes it's hilarious how people fight over who's gonna post the "First" post...then we have other people who use those in order to post their valid opinion so it can be listed in the top of the post ladder and that's useful to them too.

So let's say that at some point I agree that the "First" post is not useful to the community and it brings no information or anything...even that it's somewhat presenting someone's excitement and even opinion.

Now please take a look at this: Sprint rolling out OS 10.2.1.3023 for the BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com

It's a BlackBerry discussion about the new OS update for the Q10...however it seems to affect only Sprint users. Under this topic I posted earlier today and my post got deleted.

Please take a look at the first comment below it...it's some guy called Camelhmpz saying "Well that's great for sprint users" -to me this is kind of an obvious statement. To me this is a useless comment which is pointing out the obvious but isn't the "First" comment the same thing, folks ?! Isn't the "first" comment pointing out that someone's actually the "FIRST" to comment?! Isn't that the same nonsense as posting stuff like "first" ??? Isn't it Blaize and Qucksilver ?

See I'm kinda angry here because you tolerate this. You tolerate this user posting nonsense...the second guy to post after him is posting something similar and then the guy with the name Camelhmpz fails to understand the "flawless" logic so he strikes again by saying "duh?".....you guys tolerate this...the "First" comments can be actually fun sometimes...this thing here -I won't comment.

So please guys...see I'm not trying to make fun of someone or to call them stupid...but please, I'm having myself as an average individual with some kind of an intelligence in between my years and I'm feeling offended by the rules in this forum. The rules in this forum are simply tolerating some things which are the same as others which are not being tolerated and for which people are getting their posts deleted and whatnot.

So please enlighten me. And excuse me for not using your correct names -I cba to look around and copy-paste or w/e.

Regards.
    I'm going to start a thread asking why people like you post useless comments like "First"....see how well that goes
    08-19-14 03:43 PM
    Grammar checking thread and turning into a pissing match. Very interestingggggg.
    08-19-14 04:00 PM
    My turn, pppppppppppeeeeeeeee
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-19-14 04:13 PM
65 123