View Poll Results: Do the auto drop down windows on this site bug you?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, you are trippin dude!

4 28.57%
  • Yes, it is quite annoying to me as well.

10 71.43%
    Does anyone know why on this site the above menus are set to auto drop down? I don't really see the point and it is quite annoying. Whenever my mouse pointer accidentally goes anywhere near them, I am bombarded with drop down menus that just get in the way! What gives? Can someone please change the setting? Thanks!
    Last edited by tunesoul; 03-09-09 at 11:00 AM.
    03-09-09 10:57 AM
    maybe because this is a site that is a business that also has a full support forum?
    03-09-09 11:23 AM
    maybe because this is a site that is a business that also has a full support forum?
    HUH? I am aware this is a business and so are a lot of other websites, but most of them allow you to activate the drop downs. They are rarely automatic, just not sure why they set it up this way. Don't get it twisted, I love this site, just a little annoying...I am sure I will live.
    03-09-09 11:32 AM
    I agree it is annoying... but will not stop me from coming on....
    03-09-09 11:43 AM
    Well, I for one like it ... so its a personal preference and a design decision the site developers made.
    03-09-09 12:35 PM
    What does this have to do with the 8900? You do realize there are subsections to discuss different things, right?
    03-09-09 12:50 PM
    What does this have to do with the 8900? You do realize there are subsections to discuss different things, right?
    Ooopsie......I keep doing that! Ummm sorry! Didn't mean to offend anyone.
    03-09-09 12:54 PM
    Yeah Stuupid newbie... :P

Just kidding... some one can move it!!
    03-09-09 12:58 PM
    I moved the thread.

CrackBerry is a big site and it is hard to get all the options, al the time on static menus. If we did that, I think that more than half the screen would be taken up with links. I reckon then that people would complain about screen clutter. I do not disagree with teh OP as I too become frustrated with the drop downs. I tell my self that I should be more accurate with the way I move the mouse.

Any site is a compromise and CrackBerry is no exception. A President Obama recently said. "Nobody gets exactly what they want but everybody gets something." I apoloigise if I did not get his words exactly right but I am sure you all know what I mean.
    03-09-09 01:33 PM
    Yeah Stuupid newbie... :P

Just kidding... some one can move it!!
    I totally know you are joking, but I've been around since 07! I am an old timer!
    03-09-09 01:40 PM
    hahahahaha... damn I just go schooled...old school..
    03-09-09 01:41 PM
    I moved the thread.

CrackBerry is a big site and it is hard to get all the options, al the time on static menus. If we did that, I think that more than half the screen would be taken up with links. I reckon then that people would complain about screen clutter. I do not disagree with teh OP as I too become frustrated with the drop downs. I tell my self that I should be more accurate with the way I move the mouse.

Any site is a compromise and CrackBerry is no exception. A President Obama recently said. "Nobody gets exactly what they want but everybody gets something." I apoloigise if I did not get his words exactly right but I am sure you all know what I mean.
    I understand, I just like to whine a little sometimes......
    03-09-09 01:42 PM
    *slap* tunesoul

cyberslap...... just for the fun of it....

*clint runs away*
    03-09-09 01:44 PM
    You aren't trippin' bro...although you may want to check your cheerios for traces of peyote JUSt incase!

I agree, they get pretty annoying after awhile.
    03-11-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD