I'm talking about the additional info in the list that appeared under members Avatars - over in the left column. There use to be a variety of into that could be viewed without going directly to a user profile screen. There was a little arrow (or something) that could be clicked on to expand and show more info. Did I change some setting inadvertently or is it GONE?
    12-16-12 03:02 PM
    I'm talking about the additional info in the list that appeared under members Avatars - over in the left column. There use to be a variety of into that could be viewed without going directly to a user profile screen. There was a little arrow (or something) that could be clicked on to expand and show more info. Did I change some setting inadvertently or is it GONE?
    It's gone. It's been replaced with another feature: hover your mouse over the avatar to see the info.
    12-16-12 03:48 PM
    It's gone. It's been replaced with another feature: hover your mouse over the avatar to see the info.
    It isn't ideal for Playbook use I see
    12-16-12 04:05 PM
    actually i cant get it to work on hover at work either, i ahve to click which is aggravating. I dont like the removal of the info below the avatar either. I get its redundant if you have the popup but since that popup isnt working we got nothing right now lol
    12-16-12 04:26 PM
    actually i cant get it to work on hover at work either, i ahve to click which is aggravating. I dont like the removal of the info below the avatar either. I get its redundant if you have the popup but since that popup isnt working we got nothing right now lol
    Well, ahem, as a MODERATOR, you may have more input. I guess I missed the announcement of this hover feature - and it did seem to work ON MY DESKTOP with Firefox.

And THANKS everyone for replying.
    12-16-12 05:43 PM
    The click on name as an addition is fine, but I wish they'd left the info in the dropdown too,
    12-16-12 06:19 PM
    12-16-12 06:31 PM
    The onHover feature really is something that needs to disappear. As more and more users have touchscreen devices, (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc) the onHover is something that becomes utterly useless.

Also the privacy settings need to be revamped. There should be an option for only administrators or no one since there are now required first/last name fields as well as an E-mail field.
    12-18-12 07:14 AM
    There's more changes coming soon. In the meantime, enjoy the holidays.
    James Falconer likes this.
    12-24-12 11:18 AM