It's been a few days now since we posted our request seeking out potential moderators. Many of you posted your interest in helping out the within the Crackberry forums, many of you also took the time to nominate those among you all who you felt as though were prefect candidates for such a position. The response was great and a big thanks has to go out to all those who responded and stepped up to the plate and offered their assistance.

CrackBerry has grown significantly since it's launch in February 2007 and now with the preparations ramping up for our 1 million registered users celebration, it's time we start looking at the future of CrackBerry and how exactly we will be handling that growth as we all know with growth comes changes, changes are good. We have many things planned over the next little while to help with the growth we are seeing. First step in implementing those changes is the additions of new moderators!!!

Since launch, CrackBerry has maintained a rather small, tight knit family of moderators and staff. With the increase in growth of the member base and no sign of slowing down (as we saw with the launch of the BlackBerry Storm, Pearl Flip, 8900 and 8350i) any addition in device models from BlackBerry brings along a whole new group of members. With that being said, it's time we added some extra help around here to keep things nice and organized, and to help us meet the expectations that you all as users have come to expect from the CrackBerry forums and CrackBerry.com as a whole.

So with that out of the way folks, It's time to send out our welcomes to all of our new moderator staff members who will help us achieve the goals we have set for for CrackBerry as a community.There you have it CrackBerry Nation! 8 new members of the CrackBerry moderation team, all dedicated to helping the community grow by putting forth time and effort, give em all a warm welcome!!

And remember folks, as CrackBerry grows so will the need for new moderators. Next time it could be we're announcing as a new moderator!! For now, Keep Crack'n!!
    04-25-09 08:33 AM
    Congrats to all! CB Nation just got stronger!
    04-25-09 08:53 AM
    Congrats to all...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 08:57 AM
    Welcome to the team everyone! Great to have you aboard!
    04-25-09 09:23 AM
    Congratulations to our new Moderators and I am looking forward to working with them.
    04-25-09 09:23 AM
    Congrats guys. All well deserved!

04-25-09 09:39 AM
    PK got it, Nice!
    04-25-09 09:41 AM
    Welcome to all of you. Glad to have you aboard. Now get ready for another 300+ email day.
    04-25-09 09:45 AM
    ...welcome one and all! Now, let's party!
    04-25-09 09:50 AM
    Welcome to the team! Glad to have you all aboard
    04-25-09 09:58 AM
    Welcome aboad guys and gals.
    04-25-09 10:04 AM
    Thanks for the warm welcome all! You can not imagine how truly honored I am to be a moderator here at Crackberry. I love the mission of this place, to educate and help folks with this addictive device we all love. (The site is pretty addictive too) I take VERY seriously the quote in my signature, We come, we learn, we pass it on, Crackberry.com! Thanks again for having faith in me.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    04-25-09 10:07 AM
    Thanks for the welcome, and for the chance to give back to CrackBerry Nation!

04-25-09 10:11 AM
    Congrats to all keep up the great work!

04-25-09 10:12 AM
    Chrisy you absolutely deserve it! You are one of the kindest and sweetest people on here. Always go out of your way to help someone 'til the very end.

AG, what more can I say man. I thought you should have been a mod a long, long time ago. Glad it's finally happened. I just hate that you might have to ease up. I like it when you're not nice sometimes.

Pckable I know for damn sure you'll be a terriffic mod. Congrats bro.

And to all the others congrats as well. I don't really know much about the others but I'm sure they'll do one heck of a job.

04-25-09 11:17 AM
    Congratulations to all of our new mods! Each and every one of you deserve it... better choices could not have been made!
    04-25-09 11:21 AM
    Welcome again... glad to have you aboard.
    04-25-09 11:55 AM
    Great welcome post Adam/Bla1ze, and WELCOME to the team new moderators!

We're just making our first steps with what I hope will become a bigger and better, more user friendly, more information packed and better organized CrackBerry.com. There are going to be lots of ways to help get further involved in the community beyond being a member or moderator down the road, so if you've been wanting to step up your contributions but haven't had the opportunity yet, have patience, you will.

Congrats again to the new mods. Keep Crack'n everyone!
    04-25-09 12:02 PM
    congrats to all new mods ......
    04-25-09 12:04 PM
    Thank you all for the welcome and especially the existing Mods.

Welcome to all of you. Glad to have you aboard. Now get ready for another 300+ email day.
    Man, truer words were never spoken

AG, what more can I say man. I thought you should have been a mod a long, long time ago. Glad it's finally happened. I just hate that you might have to ease up. I like it when you're not nice sometimes.
    Thanks P.O.E (I can't get used to that new screen name) New role, new
    approach.
    04-25-09 12:16 PM
    Thank you everyone
    04-25-09 12:19 PM
    Congrats to all the new mods!
    04-25-09 12:41 PM
    If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say anything at all and keep moving. No need for negativity here. Thanks.

04-25-09 12:52 PM
    Another bad post removed. Once again as CX stated, keep it clean. Do not bad talk anybody
    04-25-09 01:05 PM
    Since I had my comment deleted which included my congratulations for chrisy and AG, once again congratulations chrisy and AG.

04-25-09 01:06 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD