I have noticed that when I post on WAP.CB it really never posted. It just shows what was there before. but when I logo on with my computer sure enough its there. any one else have problems with this?
    08-09-07 10:04 PM
    I'm replying from my BB so I hope this shows. My first post a couple of nights ago the same happened to me. The first time I got an error message but it didn't say what the error was. So I tried again and it said it was posting a quick reply. Anyway I gave up but the next day I checked on line and saw that it had actually posted twice. Thought it was just me.
    08-11-07 11:42 AM
    I am. I'm not sure why, but I don't see mine on my bb, maybe we need to download the desktop launcher. Can anyone give some direction on this? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-07 11:54 AM
    Desktop launcher? From the BlackBerry, go to http://wap.crackberry.com. Scroll down, and you will see CrackBerry.com Desktop Launcher - install from there...

As for posting. Once you've enter the details for your post, hit post / submit. It will refresh, and take you to the top of the screen, if you scroll down, you'll see what you typed, BUT, it's already been posted. So, now just select NEW POSTS at the top of the screen, and check other threads etc, etc...
    Last edited by anon(153966); 08-11-07 at 01:21 PM.
    08-11-07 01:17 PM
    Yea but I don't get a post/ submit. I get a quick reply, and when I hit quick reply it doesnt show it. It refreshes and show what was said before with what I just typed still in the box, and if you hit quick reply again, it post will do the same thing,but if I then get on my computer and check the forum it will have posted what I typed from my BB twice!! WTF? And to answer can't live without my BB, I have the downloaded the desktop link. HMMMMMM
    08-11-07 08:40 PM
    Cleach I downloaded it too, navilyn replied earlier but I'm still having the same issues that you are. My view looks exactly the same before I downloaded the desktop manager. As a matter of fact it doesn't matter whether I go through cb.com or the desktop cb icon. It all looks the same on my phone too. What are we doing wrong?

08-11-07 08:46 PM
    Same issue is happening to me but I just don't bother because I know although am not seeing it as a new post that its there.
    I had double posted a few times before I realised what was happening.

09-08-07 05:43 AM
    Putting this thread on our programmer's To Do list...

he'll take a look at it!
    09-08-07 09:33 AM
    I can't reproduce this problem, but I don't doubt that some people are experiencing this issue. I think it is browser specific. I've tested it using firefox and my PPC and both work fine. Kevin, does this problem happen for you on your BB? Which BB and OS version is the problem occurring on?
    09-08-07 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD