How do I unsubscribe from a thread on wap.crackberry.com?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 11:02 PM
    I don't think you can... I might be wrong though

05-12-09 11:05 PM
    you can't subscribe or unsubscribe from the wap site
    05-12-09 11:08 PM
    the email alerts include a link to unsubscribe, scroll down past the included content from the post that initiated the update, and it says "UNSUBSCRIBE" and gives a link, click it, that'll un-subscribe.
    05-12-09 11:43 PM
    you can't subscribe or unsubscribe from the wap site
    That is incorrect. Every time I post in a thread on the wap forums it automatically subscribes me to the thread.

05-13-09 09:42 AM
    That is incorrect. Every time I post in a thread on the wap forums it automatically subscribes me to the thread.

If it automatically subscribes you, then how do you unsubscribe because clicking on the link at the bottom of the emails don't do it?
    05-13-09 10:40 AM
    I have posted from a PC and from the BB, and never subscribed to any threads, on purpose or automatically. You might want to check your crackberry account options to set the default subscribe mode
    http://forums.crackberry.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

that won't unsubscribe you, but might help prevent autosubscribe
    05-13-09 10:56 AM
    If it automatically subscribes you, then how do you unsubscribe because clicking on the link at the bottom of the emails don't do it?
    there are settings on the CB to auto-subscribe if you post in a thread, and what that subscription causes. subscription doesn't always mean notification. just means its in your subscribed list. the link to "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email should cause the browser to open, you'll get a big empty page and says "please click here if your browser does not automatically re-direct you"

if you need further assistance, PM me and we'll check it out.
    05-13-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD