I am just curious...

About a month ago I was banned from theiphoneblog forum because someone asked why I returned my iphone so I pointed out what I didn't like about it and what I liked about my blackberry. I got quickly flamed by people protecting their precious. My question is who runs theiphoneblog? Is it kevin?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 10:36 AM
    If you go to the bottom of the page, you can find the links to all the SPE forums. Click on theiPhoneblog and you can find the management structure on their home page. Kevin's counterpart there appears to be Dieter Bohn. If he's not, he would certainly be someone you could contact. I don't think Kevin or anyone at CrackBerry.com has any editorial control over TiPb.
    12-04-09 10:48 AM
    Well I do not necessarily want to contact anyone. I was just curious. Thanks a lot for the info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 10:51 AM
    There is a connection between Crackberry.com & theiphoneblog.com, they are both part of the Smartphone Experts Network. I BELIEVE the editor and chief of tipb is Rene Ritchie (he would be their Kevin). They are run separately from Crackberry.com and from other SPE sites, each is run independently. To contact them I found this contact form on their site...

http://www.theiphoneblog.com/contact/

PS I am going to move this thread to our Site Questions area also.

If you go to the bottom of the page, you can find the links to all the SPE forums. Click on theiPhoneblog and you can find the management structure on their home page. Kevin's counterpart there appears to be Dieter Bohn. If he's not, he would certainly be someone you could contact. I don't think Kevin or anyone at CrackBerry.com has any editorial control over TiPb.
    I think Dieter is all the OTHER editor's boss, pretty sure Rene runs tipb
    12-04-09 10:53 AM
    There is a connection between Crackberry.com & theiphoneblog.com, they are both part of the Smartphone Experts Network. I BELIEVE the editor and chief of tipb is Rene Ritchie (he would be their Kevin). They are run separately from Crackberry.com and from other SPE sites, each is run independently. To contact them I found this contact form on their site...

http://www.theiphoneblog.com/contact/

PS I am going to move this thread to our Site Questions area also.

I think Dieter is all the OTHER editor's boss, pretty sure Rene runs tipb
    After further review, the opinion the previous post is overturned. You are correct.
    12-04-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD