When I get notifications from CB for Likes and Thanks and such, the THANKS show the time is 3 hours later. I'm guessing the time/date of CB's home location is shwon as opposed to MY local time. MY local time shows properly for LIKES, Private Message and other such listings, I believe. Just an anomaly.
    Branta likes this.
    12-29-12 02:23 PM
    This will be difficult to "see" in the new forum structure where each member only sees "own" thanks - even mods can't see a list of other member's thanks. To help the team see what is happening I'll thank your message above (shows me it was posted 20:23 utc). Time of applying thanks will be about 21:05 utc, can you confirm the times you see please - and the time zone in which you read.
    12-29-12 03:04 PM
    What I see is:

12-29-2012 - 04:05 PM

And since I did not check until just now - that may be accurate but my current time Pacific (daylight savings) is now still only 2:17pm. So it is just about a 1/4 after 2, no where near 4pm.

From what I can tell, it is 3 hours off - time zone in Eastern US and Canada? Oh, they even have two more easterly zones, Atlantic and New Foundland (I knew about Atlantic).
    12-29-12 04:24 PM
    Concur, your report suggests Thanks display with timestamp as EST (utc -0500), which does not reflect either your time zone or mine. Bug report going in now.

Can you confirm you are still running daylight saving in the middle of winter? Can you check the displaying device setting (PC/phone) at OS level? and I can see your forum option is set to -0800 (PST).
    12-29-12 06:12 PM
    Sorry, but it is Standard time. (who knows what's normal or not, at least I no longer have family in Tucson where they don't change clocks at all, making it hard to recall what time it was when I was calling).
    12-29-12 10:24 PM