i was wondering why the piece of crap Storm has all the sub-forum options such as apps, how-to, and others but the Tour page has none of those ?
    08-09-09 11:02 PM
    Because this isn't the over populated circus that the Storm forum is. And I'm glad its not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 11:33 PM
    Or you could see that there is real need for sub forums based on the Storm being very different as the touch screen device. I like subforums in general it can make wading through the BS in the Tour forums about battery doors, weak signal and the same old repeat threads that users can't seem to search for.
    08-10-09 07:16 AM
    Or.....

The other device forum are much more tame in all honesty. It may seem the Tour forum is busy but this is with the new release of the device. The Bold forum for example was the same when it was released and a few weeks later calmed down and it the respected section on the forum to this day.... Give us time to gain control of the Tour forum. We have a few new sub forums under BlackBerry Operating System and Desktop Management Software Discussion which is where allot of BBM and DM threads are being moved to.... As for the OS for the Tour. There really is no need for sub forums for the device at this present time. Why..... 1. It's not Touch screen which as you see is a whole other animal and 2. There is
    Not other OS releases for the Tour at this time, so with that said. It has been noted to the Admins and will be looked into at that time it is needed and that time is not now....
    08-10-09 07:34 AM
    I could go for sub forums. Not that it would matter. Everyone would still make posts about the battery door in the main one. Its become the cool thing to do apparently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD