Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default still haven't received my unlock code

Hey guys,

does anyone know how long it takes to get the unlock code for the Z10 ?? I ordered 24hours ago on crackberryunlocking.com and still got no code, nor did I get an answer from the contact us form.

Thanks
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...

Z10 unlock codes should come within 24 hours, but some of them have been taking up to 48 hours.

For fast support during daytime hours, you can jump over to crackberryunlocking.com and click on the live support.

I'll flag this thread to the unlocking support team too. They're very good at making sure everybody is taken care of. There has been a lot of interest in Z10 unlocks too, so I know they're very busy. But they'll get you sorted.

Thanks!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thank you Kevin for the fast response. Unfortunately I could not find the 'live support' on the crackberry unlock website. I am looking forward to speaking with the unlocking team! Hoping to unlock my phone before the end of the normal business hours today !!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Oh well, no response from the unlock team nor help or news from them. I'm starting to think I've wasted 30$ ...
    CrackBerry User

As my post in the other thread in the unlock forum, I've tried three companies for having my z10 unlocked:

Terrible experience with CrackberryUnlocking and Cellunlock.net in providing refunds.

BlackberryCodeSource was the first one to acknowledge they couldn't provide a working code so they issued a refund immediately (great customer service from them, thanks again!)

CrackBerry has suggested I refund the device, also requested for video evidence of the code not working (provided), yet they are not responding when I inquire about getting my refund.

Cellunlock.net has not even responded to a single email...

This is beginning to become a nightmare! If you have a Koodo/Telus Z10, just fork out the dough to get it from another network/wait it out!
    I've also spoke with another member via PM about getting their Telus Z10 unlocked (theyre having the same issue in getting a working unlock code). So far they've managed to get a refund from quickphoneunlock as the code did not work but CB is also giving him/her the roundabout in getting the refund despite the non working code...

I'd stay away from CB to get the unlocking done if you have a Telus/Koodo z10.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

I have a Virgin Mobile phone looking to unlock it on the Fido network. Is there any legit website that could unlock it quickly?
    CrackBerry Newbie

i paid 50bucks to unlock my z10 from 02 on crackberryunlocking.com and i got sent the code but it doesnt work.
    CrackBerry User

There is an issues right now with unlock codes being calculated incorrect. I to have 2 units waiting to be unlocked and the codes I received are both wrong.
    CrackBerry Newbie

i paid to unlock two of my blackberry z10 from 02 network on crackberryunlocking .com and i just got the codes but they dont work, i am so upset because i intended on giving my girlfriend the phone on valentines day. I specifically chose crackberryunlocking.com because i thot you guys were reliable and now im highly dissapointed kevin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    Z10 unlock codes should come within 24 hours, but some of them have been taking up to 48 hours.

For fast support during daytime hours, you can jump over to crackberryunlocking.com and click on the live support.

I'll flag this thread to the unlocking support team too. They're very good at making sure everybody is taken care of. There has been a lot of interest in Z10 unlocks too, so I know they're very busy. But they'll get you sorted.

Thanks!
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...

A survey was actually sent out to CB unlocking customers earlier this week asking about their experience in using the new unlocking service, and it came back overwhelmingly positive. That's always our goal with anything we do. So I don't like hearing otherwise on any less than stellar customer experiences. I'd rather not offer an unlocking service if the customers are not having good experiences. We launched the unlocking service as so many people have been asking us to launch one, so we put it place to help you guys out. Today is the first I've heard of any issues with support, so am looking into it right now. They've been very on top of taking care of the customers.

As I highlighted in our announcement about the CrackBerry Unlocking store, the Z10 unlock codes are not the standard instant unlock. They take longer to get, and with the Z10s right now it seems some ff them the codes are coming back and not working. If that's the case, it should be handled by support to get you taken care of. I know the demand has been high so may be a bit backlogged, but shouldn't have to wait too long for support.

Looking into it all though. Thanks for the patience.
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...

Follow up. Just finished talking to our unlocking support. They've been hustling all day taking care of customer orders and clearing out the support queue.

Definitely no lack of customer care happening - they're on top of that. It's taking some time, but everybody is getting responded to, refunds are being issued in the case of the codes not working, etc..

The Z10 codes are definitely being "iffy"... many are working, some are not. Sort of weird.

We're going to post an update on the CrackBerry Unlocking homepage more clearly laying out what people should expect when ordering a Z10 unlock. It's all in there now, but not as in your face as it maybe needs to be (Z10 owners are excited and not reading everything!). The issues I'm seeing reported here are more about a different expectation right now. Z10 unlock codes will take longer, may not work. It's not the instant BB unlock code that's standard. At least for now... hopefully the Z10 unlock story gets cleaner soon.

Will drop a post here when the note is posted on the unlocking store.
    Store Support

Hi everyone-

I am the manager of CrackBerryUnlocking.com and I'd like to apologize for the delays in getting back to some of you. We're processing a lot of orders each day and with the orders comes hundreds of emails and support tickets with questions from everyone. For those of you who have had an issue with your unlock code, we've issued refunds.

Here's a little info for those of you who want to order codes for your Z10:

Rogers/Fido
    About 75% of the orders will complete successfully and you'll receive your code. All Rogers/ Fido codes are 8 digits long.
    The other 25% orders will end up failing. The reason is because the codes are not available for your device through Rogers or Fido.

Telus/Koodo
    Right now, we've pulled this service due to about 25% of codes not working.

Bell/Virgin Mobile
    About 90% of orders complete successfully. You may receive 3 codes in your email. Usually the FIRST 8 digits of the SECOND code is what works.

Any Network
    For any orders that fail or where your network is not listed, you would need to use this service. These codes come from a master database.

I invite anyone with questions or problems to EMAIL US. I always try to reply as quickly as possible, and a response will DEFINITELY be given, but please allow some time to do so.
    CrackBerry Newbie

my fone is from uk o2 network i got the wrong unlock codes from you guys, how son can i get the correct unlock codes?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackBerryUnlocking View Post
    Hi everyone-

I am the manager of CrackBerryUnlocking.com and I'd like to apologize for the delays in getting back to some of you. We're processing a lot of orders each day and with the orders comes hundreds of emails and support tickets with questions from everyone. For those of you who have had an issue with your unlock code, we've issued refunds.

Here's a little info for those of you who want to order codes for your Z10:

Rogers/Fido
    About 75% of the orders will complete successfully and you'll receive your code. All Rogers/ Fido codes are 8 digits long.
    The other 25% orders will end up failing. The reason is because the codes are not available for your device through Rogers or Fido.

Telus/Koodo
    Right now, we've pulled this service due to about 25% of codes not working.

Bell/Virgin Mobile
    About 90% of orders complete successfully. You may receive 3 codes in your email. Usually the FIRST 8 digits of the SECOND code is what works.

Any Network
    For any orders that fail or where your network is not listed, you would need to use this service. These codes come from a master database.

I invite anyone with questions or problems to EMAIL US. I always try to reply as quickly as possible, and a response will DEFINITELY be given, but please allow some time to do so.
    Store Support

Hi there- As mentioned in my previous post, please email us and we'll straighten out your order if it's not already refunded.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

I don't quite beleive in this service anymore, 90% for Virgin/Bell unlock codes completed? Not so sure, I've ordered my Virgin unlock code more then 30 hours ago, sent 2 emails, 1 private message and numerous help forms through your website and got no answer, no code whatsoever .. at this point was I robbed 30$ and will never see them again? or is my code coming? or should I forget it, move on and go through another unlocking website
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,528 Global Posts

Relax guys, remember this is a new device and not the standard way of unlocking. Everyone wants their device unlocked, some patience will go a long way. Remember, it's only been out 10days now and most important, CrackBerry is here to help as always. We should be happy that they are the one's trying to help us. I don't think i'd want to try anywhere else really...even if they are cheaper.

On another note, Kevin...i see payment option as amazon/paypal. Is there any way i can pay via credit card? call in maybe and pay over the phone?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Okay thanks for clarifying a bit. The bad news is that I ordered for a Telus Z10 from Canada and it is enroute to me in USA. The phone was bought from eBay and cannot be returned back. I understand that right now Telus is an issue, but is it expected to settle down soon? What kind of timeframe should we look at for sorting out the issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    CrackBerry Newbie

I got a Z10 from Koodo on Sunday. Tried unlocking it for $30 from crack berry and the code didn't work. Then I tried the $150 option and it didn't work. I need to unlock the Network . Now I only have 3 tries left; who has a code that will work damit? It's very frustrating . I mean it'd be much better if crack berry actually had customer service for unlocking or their codes worked. Now I only have three tries left. I logged into Koodo and there's an option to unlock the phone but it said it wasn't unlocked and I can call them... If I call them can they unlock z10s yet or will they moan and groan and say they can't do it? Does anybody know the answer I'm sick of bad codes. Sorry if I seem mean to crack berry unlocking but usually when a business says they can of something they're supposed to mean it... The way it's been going it feels like I'm back in High School asking my friend to jailbreak my play station or something and then he messed up and it ruined the device... I think there should be a higher standard... Why not just trade me an unlocked Koodo for my phone while you try to make it work or something. Customers aren't supposed to be Guinea pigs . I mean I appreciate the service but with so much failure there should at least be better customer service or a big disclaimer ... And/ or instructions for dummies or something .. Anyways if the codes would just work I wouldn't have this problem to begin with.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CrackBerryUnlocking View Post
    Hi there- As mentioned in my previous post, please email us and we'll straighten out your order if it's not already refunded.
    hi I sent an email requesting for my z10 codes to be rectified the ones you sent me didn't work. pls I will just like correct codes rather than a refund pls thanks.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

48 hours in ... and still no code, and no support from the crackberryunlock team
    CrackBerry Abuser

Crackberry team: Any update by when the Telus Z10 issue might get resolved..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #22  

got my code an hour ago, worked (had to use the 2nd code, first 8 digits) thanks crackberryunlock
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...

Quote Originally Posted by royal757 View Post
    got my code an hour ago, worked (had to use the 2nd code, first 8 digits) thanks crackberryunlock
    Glad it worked!

We're updating the CrackBerryUnlocking.com site shortly to include more explanation around the less cut and dry nature of these Z10 unlocks right now (hopefully that will change soon and everything will be smooth). As mentioned, the support team there is ramping up for the volume... thanks for the patience in the meantime!