HOW ABOUT THIS? Or not Android focused enough?

BlackBerry Z10 Smashes Sales Targets In India AGAIN! | UTB Blogs

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 05:46 PM
    This is good news but how many were actually sold?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 05:51 PM
    What is BlackBerry doing, shipping out phones ten at a time? It's rare enough to find situations when BlackBerrys are in demand, but it seems even in the rare times they are they can't get phones to consumers properly. Frustrating!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 05:53 PM
    As long as there is sales, I'm happy. I'm sure it was a significant number since the price was a great deal and this is the second time it has sold out.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 05:53 PM
    03-30-14 06:28 PM
    good notice for all!! welcome!!
    03-30-14 06:36 PM
    This thread:
    03-30-14 06:43 PM
    Great that's something to write about then since Kevin and Bla1ze seem to think there is nothing to write about .

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ray689; 03-30-14 at 09:23 PM.
    xBURK likes this.
    03-30-14 09:12 PM
    I see what you did there PK...would be a pretty funny jab if CB wasn't last to report on everything...except android news of course.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 09:31 PM
    Great that's something to write about then since Kevin and Bla1ze seem to think there is nothing to write about .

Posted via CB10
    Send Us Your News Tips | CrackBerry.com
    03-30-14 09:36 PM
    Point being?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 10:22 PM
    I see what you did there PK...would be a pretty funny jab if CB wasn't last to report on everything...except android news of course.
    That's a pretty ignorant thing to say. Why the butthurt?
    03-30-14 10:50 PM
    That's a pretty ignorant thing to say. Why the butthurt?
    It would be ignorant if it wasn't true. Sorry that rather than kissing everyone's **** I actually speak my mind. Go look for yourself. CB did not report on the Z30 winning the mobile madness (which every other BlackBerry fan site did). Apparently that was due to the fact that it was already being discussed in the forums extensively. Great, except so was the 10.3 leak but that got reported on extremely quickly.
    Now, a hint of decent news isn't being reported on by them while yet again the other sites are reporting. What part of what I said wasn't true and ignorant?
    See a pattern yet? Oh wait though, big front page article on the HTC launch...they we're first to jump on that and hint about a temptation to switch. Ever see that type of article about a competing device or the sister mobile nations sites?

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    03-30-14 11:02 PM
    Point being?

Posted via CB10
    if you really want to help report news, there is a utility. I wasn't sure you knew.

Of course, if i wasn't happy about the way a particular site reports the news, I'd find a new source... or create my own.
    03-30-14 11:17 PM
    if you really want to help report news, there is a utility. I wasn't sure you knew.

Of course, if i wasn't happy about the way a particular site reports the news, I'd find a new source... or create my own.
    Point being is people tend to go to the site that holds themselves out as the largest BlackBerry fan site for BlackBerry news. Average consumers are not going to start their own source of news. And if they can't get the news then what incentive do they have to potentially look at BlackBerry as an option?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 11:21 PM
    Now, a hint of decent news isn't being reported on by them while yet again the other sites are reporting. What part of what I said wasn't true and ignorant?
    See a pattern yet? Oh wait though, big front page article on the HTC launch...they we're first to jump on that and hint about a temptation to switch. Ever see that type of article about a competing device or the sister mobile nations sites?

Posted via CB10
    Actually, yes. The MN sites regularly post stuff on other platform devices. I'd link to them, but i doubt you'd believe me.

Bla1ze didn't say he was tempted. He laid his cards out:

...it's one of the best Android devices available so it's a given I'll be grabbing a new one as my secondary device.
    I'd want an editor/writer for a tech site I frequent to be an all-round person. It makes for better writing, IMHO. I doubt anyone reasonable that has been around for awhile would infer that Kevin or Chris are not hardcore BB enthusiasts.
    03-30-14 11:25 PM
    Point being is people tend to go to the site that holds themselves out as the largest BlackBerry fan site for BlackBerry news. Average consumers are not going to start their own source of news. And if they can't get the news then what incentive do they have to potentially look at BlackBerry as an option?

Posted via CB10
    Fair point, but the site staff do use tips. And plus, some news blurbs are not as valid as others. The sell-out articles almost always get debunked... not that this one is untrue, BTW.
    03-30-14 11:27 PM
    Actually, yes. The MN sites regularly post stuff on other platform devices. I'd link to them, but i doubt you'd believe me.

Bla1ze didn't say he was tempted. He laid his cards out:

I'd want an editor/writer for a tech site I frequent to be an all-round person. It makes for better writing, IMHO. I doubt anyone reasonable that has been around for awhile would infer that Kevin or Chris are not hardcore BB enthusiasts.
    Being well rounded and knowing the competition is not the same as posting an article with "does it tempt you to switch" in the title. Please show me where imore stated "does the Galaxy S5 tempt you to switch" or vice versa for android central? I didn't ever say discussing other devices and being aware is not a good thing. Discussing and hinting are not the same thing. Subconsciously is does have an affect on average consumers.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 11:30 PM
    This kind of stuff is why I've always held back from posting.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 11:33 PM
    Fair point, but the site staff do use tips. And plus, some news blurbs are not as valid as others. The sell-out articles almost always get debunked... not that this one is untrue, BTW.
    Clearly they didn't need a tip since one responded by saying "oh ya I read that on BBIN".

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 11:33 PM
    Being well rounded and knowing the competition is not the same as posting an article with "does it tempt you to switch" in the title. Please show me where imore stated does the Galaxy S5 tempt you to switch or vice versa for android central? I didn't ever say discussing other devices and being aware is not a good thing.
    I enjoyed this one: Galaxy S5 or iPhone 5s: Which phone should you get? | iMore
    03-30-14 11:36 PM
    How is that the same thing? First of all, it made a comparison of both devices which is great. A true comparison. Second of all it ends of asking to hold off because the great iphone 6 is coming. How is this at all comparable to an article about ONE phone the HTC asking if it's tempting to switch?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 11:41 PM
    Yep, I've noticed a trend also with Crackberry. They do not seem to be on top of the stories like many other BlackBerry sites lately. It's totally fine that Kevin and the crew try other devices etc.. It just seems like this practice has hurt the Crackberry content as of late. I'm not just speaking out of my A$$. Many of my friends that frequent this site have noticed it for months now.
    I can understand that it must get mundane for them, but all jobs do from time to time. They also said there is nothing to talk about? That's strange to me, others do.
    I still consider this the best BlackBerry site out there, but they need a wake up call. Showing up for the occasional podcast acting as if it's a chore will wear thin mighty fast.