1. not allowed to post, says are you sure you want to leave this page every time I hit the post button. Letters are six feet high in the typing box.
    2. a quoted phrase I used in a seprate forum on a separate day appeared in the air above my post after I had typed only the first letter of the first word.
    09-15-16 01:35 AM
    Can you provide screenshots of each?
    09-19-16 11:34 AM
    I think i DID take a pic of the 'do you really want to leave this page?' screen, but not sure i kept it. Will bring it back here if i see it, its not on this device.

Just now I typed the words 'I see' and instead it highlighted the word 'I' and pasted it four times in a row and did it again two times as i tried to type this sentence.

Its crazy times on Crackberry. Almost like youre trying to drive us all away from the site, hearing the weird complaints for over a year or two and still acting like you are hearing it all for the first time.
    09-27-16 01:57 AM
    That's certainly not the case!

We've had similar reported at Android Central as well. Looks like an issue for some that we're trying to get to the bottom of.

If you can grab some screens it'd really help us out!
    09-28-16 10:53 AM
    Trying to add a screenshot just froze my phone.

I just tried to write the word, on my clicky Classic keyboard, 'I guess my short' and looked up and saw only 'I I I sho' and took a screenshot but it is pointless to sit and watch my phone screen all frozen and greyed out waiting and waiting for it to show me why it is frozen or if it will ever will decide to unfreeze. And of course I went to my text screen to write this. Sometimes nothing weird happens when i try to post, and when it gets weird the CRACKBERRY WEBSITE just decides to copy and paste stuff when posting in a thread. I was able to go get the pic and hit the upload button before it froze. Not even going to try to finish the other post I was trying to make.
    10-01-16 09:42 PM
    Backing up a bit, are you using the site on desktop or mobile? And if mobile (on your Classic), are you using the mobile site, or the CB app or CB Forums tapatalk app?
    10-04-16 08:53 AM
    I always use the browser or Zeus. I always use desktop mode for every every phone.

That goes for every website I go to. It is a rare exception I am forced to use the mobile website. if the print gets too small I just zoom in to the section I am on.
    10-07-16 03:01 AM
    PS late at night as in now, the website seems to not cause problems. Tonight I got the Whitelist Me popup several times upon refreshing the screen but it stopped when I quickly touched a spot -- any spot -- to move forward and get away from that and it stopped popping up after that and I am able to type ALL THIS directly on the website with no cut and paste shenanigans going on.

So! Sometimes your gremlins are sleeping, in case that info is useful, Mr. Supersleuth!
    10-07-16 03:06 AM
    We did have some technical issues over the last 48 hrs. Chances are most of the 'gremlins' have been flushed out of the system If you spot anything else feel free to let me know. Thanks!
    10-11-16 03:16 PM