Just a quick post to say thanks for the great service in delivering my Seidio case for BlackBerry Priv to UK in less than a week first time user of Shopcrackberry did a great job

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-08-16 11:04 AM
    Woo! Good to hear! I'll pass the word along to our store team!
    02-09-16 09:53 AM
    Woo! Good to hear! I'll pass the word along to our store team!
    Thanks James place to go for accessories for me from now on I think
    pkcable likes this.
    02-11-16 07:18 AM
    02-17-16 11:44 AM
    Great experience with Crackberry's speedy delivery; disappointing one with Seidio' customer service.
    I bought the pricey holster and full protection case for my classic. Crackberry had it in my hands less than two days after placing the order.
    I was immediately struck by the risk associated with a loose lock to clip the holster to the clip. Sure enough, I can't count how many times it has unlocked and caused my phone to fall.
    The next disappointment came a few months later when the rubber charging port cover began to tear off.
    I contacted Seidio. Unlike Otterbox and other manufacturers of similar products with whom I have done business over the years, Seidio wanted me to send back the damaged case before sending me a replacement. When I expressed my dissatisfaction, they agreed to do me a "favor" and allow me to avoid leaving my device unprotected for the weeks it would take to accomplish the swap after having paid $59 to keep my device protected. They requested another photo of the damage first. I am not sure why they didn't look at the first one I sent them... So they sent me the replacement parts with a strongly worded warning that if they didn't receive back the damaged parts within 14 days I'd be billed for the replacement.
    Whereas as competitors suffice with good clear photos of the damage, they required me to spend another $11 to send them back a broken case.
    Sadly, just before this started, I had bought my wife a Seidio case for her Passport.
    I will think long and hard before purchasing another Seidio product. I find their design poor, their customer service inferior and their policy disturbing. Pricing is a whole other discussion.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 07:49 PM
    Sorry to hear about that poor experience. I've actually owned many SEIDIO cases through the years, and all have been great
    03-30-16 10:11 AM