i just bought trons ibot v2 theme from the crackberry store and its the first thing i bought from there and it said i will receive the dl link via email but it never asked for my email so does it use my email from paypal or from my account with crackberry? Also it asked for my pin will it come that way? The reason i ask is the paypal is connected to an old yahoo email that i dont use anymore so i dont want to go back and forth with my gmail and yahoo all day waiting for it

of course i mean shop.crackberry
    05-22-09 04:40 PM
    It will take a day or two. I did the same thing. I don't like using paypal cause it takes a while to clear. U r better off using a credit card u get the link with the hour. As for your pin that's how it delivers it and saves it for u if u need to redownload it from the site...
    [QUOTE=marc322;2624196]i just bought trons ibot v2 theme from the crackberry store and its the first thing i bought from there and it said i will receive the dl link via email but it never asked for my email so does it use my email from paypal or from my account with crackberry? Also it asked for my pin will it come that way?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 06:41 PM
    I bought storm slider using paypal and I got at pin message within 30seconds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 06:46 PM
    Using paypal often triggers a fraud prevention system implemented by mobihand, the download will get sent to you once it clears.

At any point you can log into your account and download it as well once it passes through the system as others have stated.
    05-23-09 12:09 AM
    Hey there I just wanted to make sure you got your copy of the theme..if you need anything at all please message me and I will personally take care of it..
    05-24-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD