Every time I search forums for a keyword I get a bunch of irrelevant results. Seems to me the Crackberry app for iOS worked fine but now on my Z30 - it's crap.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 07:23 PM
    Desktop browser isn't that great either, quite frankly. If I do a keyword search and a bunch of results pop up, clicking on the thread doesn't take me to any posts that may have those keywords. I have to search the thread again for those keywords, and then individual posts show up.
    08-21-14 07:49 PM
    Desktop browser isn't that great either, quite frankly. If I do a keyword search and a bunch of results pop up, clicking on the thread doesn't take me to any posts that may have those keywords. I have to search the thread again for those keywords, and then individual posts show up.
    Ya looks like they needn't to hire a Google guy to work out a new algorithm.
    Anyway, hate to complain because Crackberry is one of the best user forums I've ever encountered.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 09:32 PM
    Ya looks like they needn't to hire a Google guy to work out a new algorithm.
    Anyway, hate to complain because Crackberry is one of the best user forums I've ever encountered.

Posted via CB10
    Search on google like this:

Whatever you are searching for + "crackberry"

Ex: 10.3.0.1052 "crackberry"

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 09:42 PM
    I've complained about this before. Probably when replying to one of the idjuts whose only reply to a repeat question was try searching before starting a new thread!

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    08-23-14 12:13 PM
    We're actually working on a new search solution for all Mobile Nations sites. Should be a marked improvement on what we're currently running.

Thanks for the feedback and patience... awesome stuff coming
    raino likes this.
    08-25-14 09:00 AM
    We're actually working on a new search solution for all Mobile Nations sites. Should be a marked improvement on what we're currently running.

Thanks for the feedback and patience... awesome stuff coming
    And thank you for the response!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 01:03 PM
    You're welcome. I'm excited about the new search, should be really good
    08-26-14 08:57 AM