This is BS so I finally win so I finally win something here on crackberry. I won a copy of tetherberry. A week goes by. Nothing. Two weeks . Nothing so I email support for crackberry. And today I get an email from tetherberry saying that their records show I did not win a copy. Wow unbelievable. First time I win and this happens. Tetherberry should check the page themselves. But oh well so much for contests that don't actually deliver

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by WhoolioPreludee; 10-02-09 at 09:06 PM.
    10-02-09 08:38 PM
    why didn't you email crackberry?
    10-02-09 08:56 PM
    As said above I did and the email from tetherberry is what I received

10-02-09 09:04 PM
    Send an email to sitesupport(at)crackberry.com again and someone will take care of it.
    10-02-09 09:11 PM
    That's sucks.

Reply to that email they sent with a screenshot of the page where the winners were announced and include a link to that blog post. Tell them which one is you. If your email addy matches that of your email address here, I'm certain the powers that be here will make sure you get your activation code.

No way in heck you won't get a code if you actually won, I hope.
    Last edited by thekC; 10-02-09 at 09:14 PM.
    10-02-09 09:11 PM
    Update. 30min later after this post I received my confirmation email. Funny huh. Good end to my lil story

10-02-09 10:39 PM
    Where is yor expression of gratitude for getting this valuable item at no cost? The contests are pretty cool, I hope the cb powers don't give on them because of the complaints.

10-03-09 08:14 AM
    I am absolutely grateful. But do not say that after 3 weeks of the runaround you would not be disappointed and somewhat upset when everybody else got theirs. So don't judge because you'd do the same

10-03-09 12:43 PM
    I'm glad everything worked out.
    10-03-09 01:15 PM
    . So don't judge because you'd do the same
    1. If I had won and had not gotten the prize, I would have emailed sitesupport at crackberry. I would have known to do this because it comes up from time to time, especially in this section of CB.

2, If I had felt that a forum posting was required, I would have looked and easily found the other threads by Tetherberry contest winners who hadn't received their prizes, and posted in one of those threads instead of starting another.

3, If I had posted in one of those other threads, I wouldn't have because I would have seen the answer was to send an email to sitesupport at crackberry.

4. If I had done that and had no resolution, I would have PM'd a moderator, or two.

5. If that hadn't worked, I would have posted in one of the other threads where tetherberry winners hadn't received their prize, and asked there for assistance, but without all the drama.

6. Finally after receiving the prize, I would have posted something in my whine thread to thank the site for the great freebie.

Hear that CB powers, let me win something, and even if its a hassle to get the prize, I'll be all over the forum with gratitude (just in case that might be of any influence in me actually winning a contest here, especially that Plantronics BT headset, I really really want to win that )
    10-03-09 04:33 PM
    1. If I had won and had not gotten the prize, I would have emailed sitesupport at crackberry. I would have known to do this because it comes up from time to time, especially in this section of CB.

2, If I had felt that a forum posting was required, I would have looked and easily found the other threads by Tetherberry contest winners who hadn't received their prizes, and posted in one of those threads instead of starting another.

3, If I had posted in one of those other threads, I wouldn't have because I would have seen the answer was to send an email to sitesupport at crackberry.

4. If I had done that and had no resolution, I would have PM'd a moderator, or two.

5. If that hadn't worked, I would have posted in one of the other threads where tetherberry winners hadn't received their prize, and asked there for assistance, but without all the drama.

6. Finally after receiving the prize, I would have posted something in my whine thread to thank the site for the great freebie.

Hear that CB powers, let me win something, and even if its a hassle to get the prize, I'll be all over the forum with gratitude (just in case that might be of any influence in me actually winning a contest here, especially that Plantronics BT headset, I really really want to win that )
    If you continue to post in this manner I will toss my laptop out the window. The guy was frustrated, thus the rant.
    10-03-09 11:43 PM
    Hey snarfler if you had paid attention in school instead of picking your nose and eating boogers maybe you would have had the change to read that an email to support@crackberry was sent. Second get your lips off CB staff's as$ because you are just a sorry sounding butthurt loser. Funny how after kissing so much as$ you go and plug in you sorry As$ plea to win something. What a waste of human life

Last edited by WhoolioPreludee; 10-04-09 at 03:20 AM.
    10-04-09 03:15 AM
    Hey snarfler if you had paid attention in school instead of picking your nose and eating boogers maybe you would have had the change to read that an email to support@crackberry was sent. Second get your lips off CB staff's as$ because you are just a sorry sounding butthurt loser. Funny how after kissing so much as$ you go and plug in you sorry As$ plea to win something. What a waste of human life

Wow. And I thought I had issues. Sorry, hope things get better for you.

10-04-09 08:40 AM
    Whoa , easy there guys.

1). If you have won something and have not received it, we will get it to you. Crackberry is here to help, not to rip off.

2). email [email protected] and ask what happened. I am CERTAIN that you will get an explanation and a copy of the program that you won.

3). If that fails, please email Adam Zeis, Forum Manager at [email protected]

We are here for you guys but gong ready, fire, aim is not gonna get you your present.
    10-04-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD