Hi Bla1ze..is it possible to have a separate section on the Crackberry site, which records all the details of the companies that migrate to BES10 and BB10 devices? Looking at how the mainstream media is least bothered about the increasing no of organisations migrating lately, may be we can do our bit and spread the word. I don't know how easy or difficult it is for you, but just a thought. If you need any help here in india, I am ready to chip in. I just think this will help spread the word a lot.

Posted from my SuperHuman Q10
    AbAll87 likes this.
    07-22-14 08:52 AM
    Well we DO have a BES 10 sub forum in our Enterprise section, or did you mean something else?

Enterprise - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    07-22-14 09:04 AM
    What PK said is correct.. the forums are there, it's just very few people actually use them because a lot of Enterprise stuff isn't meant for the public or is never really shared with the masses to begin with. It's generally higher level organizations that roll out BES and unless it comes in a press release the company agreed to, someone is speaking about internal workings at an organization or is entirely ignoring their NDA, the info just really isn't there.
    07-22-14 09:55 AM