It seems to have developed around the time of the new format. Within Email notices of Forum Posts activity, none of the links to unsubscribe from one or all do not work for me.

When I tap from email. unsubscribe, I get this message; 'An invalid thread or forum was specified.'

Not on my Passport browsers, nor from any of my laptop browsers, so apparently it isn't a browser issue.

So I figure I'd go into my Subscribed Posts and delete all subscriptions. I cannot find a Global unsubscribe from all for one thing.

Apparently to unsubscribe requires open each individual thread, then scroll back up to the top of post, then tap setting gear icon, then tapping unsubscribe.

I sent an email through to website issues, but thought maybe some here has a quick answer.
    03-11-17 11:30 AM
    Same problem here.

Please fix this ASAP.
    In Canada it is illegal to send emails with broken or missing unsubscribe links.
    03-12-17 09:30 AM
    I deleted all my thread subscription by emptying the folder , easier
    03-12-17 10:00 AM
    I deleted all my thread subscription by emptying the folder , easier
    Good to know, but they still need to know that there is a problem.
    03-12-17 10:14 AM
    Same problem here.

Please fix this ASAP.
    In Canada it is illegal to send emails with broken or missing unsubscribe links.
    I'm certain that law has nothing to do with forum posts, and it is just a glitch from recent web page tweeks. No cause for alarm. Don't call the Mounties!
    03-12-17 10:16 AM
    Are you guys still having this issue? I just tested it and successfully unsubscribed from a thread. Let us know if it persists!
    03-13-17 12:41 PM
    Are you guys still having this issue? I just tested it and successfully unsubscribed from a thread. Let us know if it persists!
    Still not working here.
    I suspect this is related to the other annoying changes to CrackBerry notifications recently, such as only getting one notification, and links not opening in the CrackBerry Android App.
    03-13-17 12:48 PM
    If you believe it's related to the site design update please post here: http://forums.crackberry.com/site-fe...d-1101066-new/
    03-13-17 01:01 PM
    Not working, tapped on unsubscribe from email, while on my Nexus 6, still won't go thru. Stopped at same error message. Using gmail.
    03-13-17 01:12 PM
    I'm certain that law has nothing to do with forum posts, and it is just a glitch from recent web page tweeks. No cause for alarm. Don't call the Mounties!
    I'm sure it is just a glitch, but they don't seem to be taking it seriously.
    As I said, it is illegal in Canada. There are fairly large fines for not including a working unsubscribe link. I'm not sure whether Canadian law can actually be enforced on CrackBerry (is it an American company?). I wouldn't be surprised if it was illegal in other countries too.
    03-16-17 01:41 PM
    is there any way to unsubscribe from the emails?? I want to know what's happening in the threads, and don't mind the app notification, just don't want the emails.

any help would be great!
    08-31-17 11:03 AM