The new web site works great except for the forums. All the forum information is located well past the right hand side of my screen. I have to scroll over a long ways in order to see it on my laptop. I am using Firefox. Any ideas? Also due to eye issues, I have my text set slightly larger than normal. Some of the text gets hidden that way. Any solution to this for an old fart?
    11-24-10 03:51 PM
    Just did a test and problems do not happen when using Internet Explorer??
    11-24-10 03:54 PM
    I have the same issue in Firefox, but not Safari for some reason
    11-28-10 03:56 PM
    Try clearing your browser cache. I am using Firefox and have no issues.

11-28-10 07:20 PM
    Still doesn't display correctly in Firefox 3.612 - any other ideas?
    11-29-10 03:38 PM
    Try this.

Go to view, Zoom, choose reset.
    11-29-10 03:41 PM
    Try this.

Go to view, Zoom, choose reset.
    Ok come on now John, zoom and choose reset? Seriously?
    Does anyone know if this will get fixed? It does not seem to be just a Firefox issue or a windows 7 issue or a Bolt issue. The forums are way way off to the right. It does appear that many of us have this issue. I miss Crackberry
    11-30-10 12:15 AM
    Ok come on now John, zoom and choose reset? Seriously?
    Does anyone know if this will get fixed? It does not seem to be just a Firefox issue or a windows 7 issue or a Bolt issue. The forums are way way off to the right. It does appear that many of us have this issue. I miss Crackberry

1. I had images being cut off before at site launch. Kevin suggested this to me and it worked.

2. I have tried IE, Mozilla, etc and they all work fine.

3. Please post some screen shots, since some of us do not have that issue and can not replicate.

Also Kevin does keep saying this is BETA. Not the full launch where everything should be working 100%
    11-30-10 09:49 AM
    Hmmm... today it's displaying fine in Firefox. No cache clearing either. Go figure. Oh well, I'm happy!!!
    12-01-10 08:24 AM
    Latest update from Kevin, last night things got fixed up......

http://forums.crackberry.com/f47/off...ad-555349-new/
    12-01-10 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD