Playbook shows me a glimpse of the Past on CB
Browsing through Crackberry on my Playbook has started to show me pages from the past.
Its like i see a cached page from 2 days ago, and i need to hit refresh to get the latest version. This has been consistent for almost 4-5 days now.
- 11-17-12, 06:06 PM #2
This is more likely to be a problem with the browser cache handling in PB. A refresh/reload should get more or less the same data if the first view came from server rather than the device cache. There is a "when to re-use cache / refresh" setting in most PC browsers but no idea where it lives in PB, but there is a Clear Cache button in the PB browser's Setting menus. It might be worth clearing the cached data and see if the problem persists. If it persists I think you will get more good ideas in the PB forums.
- By range.stormer in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 26Last Post: 05-21-11, 11:17 AM
- By sober2ndthought in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 27Last Post: 02-25-11, 01:20 PM
- By SandAngel in forum T-MobileReplies: 42Last Post: 01-26-11, 07:08 AM
- By bushako in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-10, 12:56 PM
- By BigFloppy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 10Last Post: 11-19-09, 10:45 AM