I bought 2 apps today, both about an hour ago. I have NO confirmation emails received, nor any download links, nor is it in my purchased list.

I put my CC info in for both orders, I did receive one e-mail stating that the second order was pending.

Why is this doing that? I just want my downloads
    04-26-09 09:04 AM
    Unbelieveable...I just tried looking up my order via the order number and the store is unable to find it...

I'm pissed if I just lost 5 bucks...
    04-26-09 09:11 AM
    Both orders are pending in my bank

The second one, "Parking Lot" is in my app list as "Fraud Check"

WHY?

I'm growing more and more angry by the damn minute here
    04-26-09 09:13 AM
    Sorry about the bad luck I have never had a problem and have purchased many apps from crackberry. One time thou it took a couple of hours I would just wait a little longer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 09:20 AM
    Have some patience. Crackberry has never let me down on apps or physical accessories. They'll come thru unless there is a legitimate problem.
    04-26-09 09:37 AM
    Hey MovieMogul,

What happens is that the software stores have a fraud check system in place (it's automated, based on many factors). For whatever reason, your transaction tripped that filter, so the order is held for a human verification before the order gets released. It's nothing against "you" personally, but for whatever reason the fraud check alerts want further verification on your order. I understand that this an annoying thing to happen when obviously you're all good, but the system is there for the protection of all customers, and does a good job. I think people would much rather we have a system like this than not. Typically the process is fairly quick, but weekend hours/late nights can take a little longer.

Did you purchase via software.crackberry.com (website store) or via the mobile store (crackberryappstore.com on your device or through the app client)?

Rest assured - you'll get your apps shortly and I thank you for the patience. In the future, if you have software customer support issues, you'll get faster service if you email [email protected] or use our form at BlackBerry Apps Support - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store.

Also, I noticed from your forum thread title that you said "again". ShopCrackBerry.com processes a LOT of orders each month and the store team works hard on all ends to provide the best service possible - the feedback we receive customers is typically overwhelmingly positive, which is what we want to see. So if you have ever had any other issues or concerns, feel free to PM me on them so we can work to address them. Our aim is simple - we always want to have the best offering possible.

Thanks again for the patience! Let me know that your apps come through ok.

Kevin
    04-26-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD