It seems my older version of Android Tapatalk (one that is free and does not nag that much) does transfer the password not correct anymore. I get a "Read timed out" in tapatalk by entering the correct password.

And I just got mail, that entered the incorrect pw 5 times. I have my browser cookie still active so I posted this from Privs browser.

Any changes in forum software so that a different security level is needed from 3rd party app?

-------
    Someone has tried to log into your account on BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: <my own IP>
    ---------
    12-21-16 04:02 PM
    Hi there,

Does your password contain special characters? I used to have special characters in mine, and I couldn't log in via Tapatalk. I changed my password to one that does not have special characters but is still very secure using my password manager app, and I have no issues using Tapatalk, which I'm using to post this reply.
    12-21-16 05:15 PM
    Suddenly working again - went like it came - did not change anything. Thx to any admin who did something about it.
    12-22-16 01:01 PM
    Suddenly working again - went like it came - did not change anything. Thx to any admin who did something about it.
    I'm glad you got it sorted. 😊
    12-22-16 01:52 PM
    12-27-16 09:25 AM