Trying again and same crap.

New perspective on BB10 taking so long. If it takes this long and who knows how much longer to fix a minor change to a forum/website I can only imagine x100 for an OS.
    11-15-12 11:13 AM
    Small passport error: every time I leave CrackBerry, I have to hit the login button up top. I'm instantly logged back in, no typing or password-entering needed, but having to click the button every time is a tad irritating.
    This is what I get on my desktop; on the PlayBook I need to log in again every time, which I can't do if I'm bridged unless I disable javascript.

I do hope this gets resolved quicker than the theme and fonts that many of us still don't like.
    Yeah, same issuer here, both on PlayBook and Google Chrome.

I just wish I could stay connected 24/7 like I was used to.
    11-15-12 01:15 PM
    What is it with the passport thing, The only thing I think that coincides with this bug is I loaded Java a couple of days back, I'll uninstall to see if it makes any difference. I dont seem to be having as much trouble as some folk
    11-15-12 01:19 PM
    Same old. Have to click log in every time on playbook and 9900. Sometimes it will ask. Me for my password and user name again. And on this screen once i enter the information it often freezes and the button just keeps saying "please wait..." (the login page with picture of ashley).
    11-15-12 01:22 PM
    My PC seems to be working ok now since I uninstalled Java I have no Idea why, probably a coincidence.
    My playbook connects through the playbook browser to the CB site and is logged in but when I go to forum it asks to sign in tap passpoet or sign in and it opens logged in
    11-15-12 01:39 PM
    Playbook now working as should at moment PC working as should at the moment
    11-15-12 01:50 PM
    Mobile site on my 9800 keeps logging me out with every page or thread I go to. PC (IE9) working fine.
    11-15-12 05:08 PM
    New code was pushed out this afternoon, addresses some more cookie issues. Please let me know how it works after your next login.
    11-15-12 06:32 PM
    I still have to log in on every visit. But, it looks like I'm staying logged in for the duration of the session.

Still getting a white screen attempting to post to a thread when bridged.
    11-15-12 08:08 PM
    Posting test #2.

Interesting -- if WiFi is off on the PlayBook, but enabled on the phone, I have no issues. These log in and posting problems appear to be only when the phone is online over the wireless network. Don't know if that helps narrow it down.
    11-15-12 08:10 PM
    Well, if cookies have been changed, we better clear ours before testing. Let's give it a shot...

Edit: Ahh, much better!! Now, no matter how many times I close the browser, it doesn't ask me to log in! It seems it also works for the other sites as well (it does ask to log one time, but does not prompt for login/password).

I am getting an error trying to log to WP Central.

Error

Error message

There was an error connecting to vBulletin. Please contact the site administrator.
    The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.
    Last edited by diegonei; 11-15-12 at 08:27 PM.
    11-15-12 08:13 PM
    Damn. Bridged, all WiFi is off. After clearing cache and cookies, the Passport login hangs after entering my credentials. Can't get past it.
    11-15-12 08:34 PM
    New code was pushed out this afternoon, addresses some more cookie issues. Please let me know how it works after your next login.
    Hi, I'm back on the Mobile CB forum. Login okay but I can only reply if I quote a post. I have to delete the text if I didn't really intend to quote to reply only.

Will continue testing and reporting here.
    11-15-12 09:12 PM
    Mobile site working better so far, keeping me logged in. The quick reply box is there for me at the end of a thread.
    11-15-12 09:40 PM
    On the "beta" mobile site, still an issue when replying with quote or editing a post. The text box is still nearly twice as wide as the screen, requiring constant scrolling back and forth.
    11-15-12 09:57 PM
    I cleared the cookies and stuff again, but still getting logged off. How many times do you need to do that until it works right again?
    11-15-12 10:50 PM
    I take it back, it's making me click Log In again...
    11-15-12 11:16 PM
    Still can't log in over bridge. Just sits there and does nothing. Maybe RIM doesn't want us here?
    11-16-12 05:37 AM
    Still can't log in over bridge. Just sits there and does nothing. Maybe RIM doesn't want us here?
    Isn't it more likely to be a CB problem rather than bridge, If I knew how I would try it with my playbook, do I need an app on the phone etc?
    11-16-12 06:33 AM
    Isn't it more likely to be a CB problem rather than bridge, If I knew how I would try it with my playbook, do I need an app on the phone etc?
    I guess I should have put a smile in there. No it is where you have no wifi at all and are only using bridge to log in. So far, knock on wood, I haven't been getting the sign in issue every page.
    11-16-12 06:37 AM
    Once I was logged in from last night's WiFi session, it seems to be keeping me logged in today.

Now if this actually posts, then we may also be past the white screen issue.
    11-16-12 06:51 AM
    Well thanks Marcus and team, I am able to log in now from work, I guess the code you guys had originally was because of firewalls... but now that you have the new cookies, it seems to be working.
    11-16-12 07:22 AM
    So far other than not being able to log in over bridge, I logged in over wifi hotspot which I don't like to use cause I have no plan for it, the only issue so far on bridge is sometimes the likes etc aren't there and a refresh brings them back. So happy at least every click isn't log in!
    11-16-12 08:44 AM
    Mobile site on 9800 again. Had to log in again this morning. So it's staying logged in throughout a session, but kicks out when you leave the site.

Yes, the option to "keep me logged in" is checked.

Mobile data or wifi doesn't seem to make a difference here.
    11-16-12 10:34 AM
    And I see the quick reply box in the Mobile view again.
    11-16-12 12:38 PM
112 ... 2345