However......

If i disable javscript in the browser, after going through the login screen, I get one that looks like the 2nd attachment in kbz's post #47 above. If i go back into the forums, I'm showing as logged in again.
    11-13-12 08:19 PM
    Okie.. thanks. I was able to reproduce that portion on my 9900 but still trying to catch it on the PlayBook over bridge.
    Just to verify, do you have Javascript enabled on your PlayBook as well?
    In the post 49 scenario, javascript is enabled.

In the post 51 scenario, javascript is disabled.
    11-13-12 08:21 PM
    Same here. Cleared all and closed the browser twice.

Edit: also get that attachment error on wifi yet if I preview it's attached.
    11-13-12 08:27 PM
    Java script is enabled.
    11-13-12 08:29 PM
    Got logged in over bridge, not the first time though, still seeing log in at top clicking a link every other page and have to click log in and sometimes when doing that it'll change to log out sometimes not. Sometimes refreshing the page changes it to log out from log in and sometimes not. It isn't just the change of in or out either because when it says log in the forum looks as it does when you aren't.

ETA - around the corner? 6 months to a year?
    11-14-12 06:39 AM
    More info:

PlayBook bridged -- the alternating logged-in/logged-out situation further manifests itself in being intermittently unable to perform tasks that require you to be logged in. I.e., I will appear to be logged in, but Liking a post and viewing my Thanks and Likes will result in a message or screen informing me that I am not logged in.

I am also nable to preview a post before actually posting it -- attempting to do so brings up a blank white screen. Don't know if this is related or not, but it only cropped up with this latest rash of log in problems.

Also --
    From my phone on the mobile view, I am able to respond to a thread by tapping the Reply button, but there is no quick Reply window that's usually at the bottom of threads. (To post this, I had to quote kbz and then delete his original text -- sorry, Z, nothing personal!)
    11-14-12 07:24 AM
    ^^^^^^ I'm seeing the white page too and none taken
    11-14-12 07:36 AM
    This one's real cute and started yesterday.

I'm on my home PC, where I had, prior to the passport login, set CB to recognize me and auto-login. Open Chrome, go to CB, it shows me logged in. Go from the blog to the forum and I have to log in. Go from CB to AndroidCentral, also previously set for auto-login. I'm not logged in, so I have to do the Passport login, which works. But there, going to the forum retains my being logged in. I don't need to do it there, a second time. Those are the two I frequent. At least these two are not working the same for login. I'm not sure which is right or if they may even both be not working as intended.

Neither seems to have login issues with Tapatalk or my feed readers.
    11-14-12 09:53 AM
    I too have been unable to log in to the forums since Passport with my Playbook.

On the main site (the blog side) i am logged in and able to comment on the blog posts, if i click forums, then im shown as logged out. If i click Log in , it does nothing, and just refreshes the page.

Also sometimes on my PC when i see that i am shown as logged out, even though i always keep the passwords saved, i just click on Log In and it logs me in without asking for Username & Password
    11-14-12 10:22 AM
    Here is something i thought you people should see, maybe this will help identify some of the problems.

This is a screenshot of what happened the last time i was able to log in to CB Forums through my PlayBook

New passport login problems-img_00000377.jpg

I do not know who is Calicocat2010, upon refresh it showed my name on the top like normal.
    11-14-12 10:26 AM
    This one's real cute and started yesterday.

I'm on my home PC, where I had, prior to the passport login, set CB to recognize me and auto-login. Open Chrome, go to CB, it shows me logged in. Go from the blog to the forum and I have to log in. Go from CB to AndroidCentral, also previously set for auto-login. I'm not logged in, so I have to do the Passport login, which works. But there, going to the forum retains my being logged in. I don't need to do it there, a second time. Those are the two I frequent. At least these two are not working the same for login. I'm not sure which is right or if they may even both be not working as intended.

Neither seems to have login issues with Tapatalk or my feed readers.
    Seems to be fixed. Thanks.
    11-14-12 12:55 PM
    Cool, now how about pb and bridge fixes?
    11-14-12 01:19 PM
    Im back online from my Playbook.... However it said i needed to log in, i pressed log in, it just refreshed the page ... But when i opened this forum post, i was already logged in. Weired but working
    11-14-12 02:15 PM
    Still not able to change to the mobile style from my Blackberry!!
    11-14-12 07:45 PM
    I get logged out automatically and have to log back in every time. It doesn't happen on the mobile site.
    11-14-12 08:24 PM
    I have to log in repeatedly on my computer and playbook and don't have the option of new posts on the mobile site. The mobile site only allows me to enter specific forums.
    11-14-12 08:28 PM
    Wifi PB....auto login fine from browser but have to re-login every time change forum sites to news feeds or vice versa.
    11-14-12 09:22 PM
    Okay, it just froze on the login screen everytime I tried to just enter using my normal password and screen name. I had to go through the twitter sign on and it still didn't recognize me so I had to reset my password. Ugh! Growing pains!
    11-14-12 09:24 PM
    Seems to be fixed. Thanks.
    It was fixed, once, broken again. Just to refresh: front page says I'm logged in, go to the forum and it says I'm not.
    11-15-12 12:32 AM
    Got logged in over bridge but every freaking link I click on it says log in at top, I click log in, it refreshes and I'm logged in without having to log in again.

Every freaking link or page change. Every freaking one.
    11-15-12 06:45 AM
    First thing this morning I had to log in, but I did not get the logged-in/logged-out flip-flopping this time. Second time I came into the forums, I did NOT need to log in again. I'm in multiple forums in multiple tabs and don't seem to have any login issues so far this morning.

I do, however, still have many issues trying to type on a touch screen. But that's for another forum.
    11-15-12 07:39 AM
    OK this log in thing on everything I do is too annoying. Outta here until I have wifi. I can't stands it and I can't stands it anymore.
    11-15-12 07:52 AM
    Oops, I spoke too soon. It's flip-flopping me again.

And white-screening when I try to post. All of a sudden.
    11-15-12 08:51 AM
    I have not even tried on the pb. But, again, using Firefox. I get logged off between sessions (maybe that's okay) but when I click on Log-in, it spawns a new tab where I seem to be logged in (most times, sometimes I need to enter my id/password). But I don't understand why it opens the new tab rather than logging me in, in the tab where I clicked "log in."

(oh, I see smilies are back!)
    11-15-12 09:04 AM
    Ok here at my office, I use both Chrome and IE 6 :s and I am having issues logging in and on my playbook (which i have not tried yet today) but yesterday and today on the desktop, I am logged in on the home screen, but the moment I click on forums, I'm logged out and I click on login and it refreshes and NOT logged in. This is very frustrating. I am remoting in from my computer at home which is still logged into CB. But this is not right. Those updates the other night seem to have broke more things then they fixed from what I am reading. I even sent an email to sitehelp yesterday and no response. This is very frustrating!!
    11-15-12 10:20 AM
112 12345