When you return to CB, do you enter via the blog of forums? Any specific url you usually enter on?
    Nope, forum url, main forum page, or whatever.
    11-11-12 08:39 PM
    Kevin, the passport login does not let me sign in at all from my BlackBerry!! I am very unhappy about this, as I used CrackBerry mostly from my phone. I had to log on to my laptop to get to post in this thread. Another bug is that I used to be able to select the Mobile CrackBerry beta 2012 forum layout on my phone yesterday, but today the option that used to be at the bottom of the main forum page is gone??? Is there any way to give us an option to not log into passport??????????? Just have the log in and password field in the top of the forum page??????????? Why make things complicated?? Please try to get it as simple as possible.

Edit: There is a field on the full website to choose the mobile Crackberry beta style, but it is not on the mobile version.
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 11-11-12 at 09:10 PM.
    11-11-12 08:57 PM
    Nope, forum url, main forum page, or whatever.
    K I will keep an eye on it. Your current session was started at 19:10 EST. Chrome 24 on Win 7?
    11-11-12 10:45 PM
    Still can't get logged in while using bridge. Log in using wifi hotspot, turn it off and use bridge, some pages I'm in others I'm not.

Will this be fixed or does RIM need to fix bridge?

rndoes RIM need to fix bridge
    11-12-12 12:25 PM
    Status? This is getting old being in or out every other page or being out, refresh and in, link, out.

Is it that hard to figure out? Am I the only one having the issue?
    11-13-12 10:00 AM
    Status? This is getting old being in or out every other page or being out, refresh and in, link, out.

Is it that hard to figure out? Am I the only one having the issue?
    You're not the only one. CB is unusable for me from my PlayBook. I click Log In, and I appear to be logged in instantly without entering my user name & pw. Then the next page I go to I'm logged out again. NFG.
    Qaxl and kbz1960 like this.
    11-13-12 10:48 AM
    OK I can't stand it any longer. Some please PM me ( i will get an email?) when this issue is fixed, I can't be on here like this. No loss I know.
    11-13-12 11:01 AM
    Small passport error: every time I leave CrackBerry, I have to hit the login button up top. I'm instantly logged back in, no typing or password-entering needed, but having to click the button every time is a tad irritating.
    I had the same issue, but I did find that if I click the 'Sign up' link at the top of the page the issue went away. By the way, when clicking 'sign up' I wasn't presented with a signup form or anything of that nature, it just logged me in to the forums and all now seems to work OK.

Russ.
    11-13-12 11:25 AM
    OK I can't stand it any longer. Some please PM me ( i will get an email?) when this issue is fixed, I can't be on here like this. No loss I know.
    We'd miss you, dude. The Bold, the Pantless, the 50K would surely miss you. Well, at least the Pantless.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-13-12 11:53 AM
    I couldn't log in for almost a week...LoL It will be fixed for you eventually. Patience young Padawan!!!
    11-13-12 01:09 PM
    Since this morning, I'm logged out each time I step away from the computer. In Firefox, if I click on the logon link (upper right), firefox spawns a new TAB over and over. I realized that. If I then go to one of those tabs, I can generally log in. Odd behavior for sure.
    11-13-12 02:40 PM
    Since this morning, I'm logged out each time I step away from the computer. In Firefox, if I click on the logon link (upper right), firefox spawns a new TAB over and over. I realized that. If I then go to one of those tabs, I can generally log in. Odd behavior for sure.
    Today, the issues are stemming from us looking to correct all the issues everyone previously reported. There were some updates pushed out, so we'll see after they fully take effect, what has been fixed and what still needs to be addressed. Of course, appreciate everyone's patience and bug reporting. We're working hard to correct everything for you guys as soon as possible.
    11-13-12 03:44 PM
    Today, the issues are stemming from us looking to correct all the issues everyone previously reported. There was some updates pushed out, so we'll see after they full take effect, what has been fixed and what still needs to be addressed. Of course, appreciate everyone's patience and bug reporting. We're working hard to correct everything for you guys as soon as possible.
    So far those updates seem to be breaking more stuff than they're fixing. I have not been able to log in from my bridged PB all day. And as of some time early this afternoon, I was unable to log in at all from my phone. Them's my only two means of Crackability during the day.

I'm sure it's them just trying to keep me quiet.
    11-13-12 03:51 PM
    Could be the servers need to settle in after the update.
    11-13-12 03:54 PM
    Could be the servers need to settle in after the update.
    Ohhhhhhhhh. That sounds so like when a new OS comes out. Maybe the servers also need a FEW BATTERY PULLS!!!! (whoops, where'd the smilies go?)
    11-13-12 05:14 PM
    Ohhhhhhhhh. That sounds so like when a new OS comes out. Maybe the servers also need a FEW BATTERY PULLS!!!! (whoops, where'd the smilies go?)
    LOL I thought about going there but ................................... Yes no smiles!

And thanks bear! Not so bad at home on lappy or when the pb is on wifi but still get logged in and out but............ but ............ but ............ now there are no smiles!
    11-13-12 05:57 PM
    We pushed out several Passport code changes today. Please let me know if the issues above are still ongoing.

Have not been able to test on a BB bridge connection yet.
    11-13-12 07:01 PM
    Looks like I'm able to log in to the mobile view from my phone again.

Edit: that's over the wireless network too, not WiFi; couldn't do that earlier today.

Will check bridge now.
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 11-13-12 at 07:37 PM.
    11-13-12 07:18 PM
    Bridge is a no go for me. So far wifi pb is okay but just got on. Still no smiles.
    11-13-12 07:24 PM
    PB still will not log in over bridge.

Steps:
    1 - browse to forums.crackberry.com in the Crackberry 2012 view. Forums home page opens, not logged in.
    2 - Tap the Log In link at the top right corner of the page, it appears that I am instantly logged in without entering credentials.
    3 - Tap a link to any forum; forum page opens, I am no longer logged in.
    4 - go back to step 2; rinse, repeat.

PB does work over WiFi (I'm posting this from the PB now).
    11-13-12 07:34 PM
    PB still will not log in over bridge.

Steps:
    1 - browse to forums.crackberry.com in the Crackberry 2012 view. Forums home page opens, not logged in.
    2 - Tap the Log In link at the top right corner of the page, it appears that I am instantly logged in without entering credentials.
    3 - Tap a link to any forum; forum page opens, I am no longer logged in.
    4 - go back to step 2; rinse, repeat.

PB does work over WiFi (I'm posting this from the PB now).
    Try clearing out your cache and such.. I just spent 30 mins testing it all out and had no issues with connecting through Bridge. Tested all the different styles as well. No Wi-Fi on, just Bridge over bluetooth. Not saying the issue doesn't exist of course, just saying we're still looking to be able to reproduce it for you and track down what you're seeing.
    11-13-12 07:44 PM
    I've got this message a few times on bridge and the video shows in and out. Even on wifi I can't upload an attachment.

Attached Thumbnails New passport login problems-img_00000017.jpg   New passport login problems-img_00000016.jpg  
    11-13-12 08:05 PM
    What do you know it did attach the pics. Nothing to see but this saying it didn't.
    Attached Thumbnails New passport login problems-img_00000022.jpg  
    11-13-12 08:11 PM
    Try clearing out your cache and such.. I just spent 30 mins testing it all out and had no issues with connecting through Bridge. Tested all the different styles as well. No Wi-Fi on, just Bridge over bluetooth.
    Nope. Cleared everything, closed browser, opened, turned off WiFi, went through log in, and it hangs at this screen:
    Attached Thumbnails New passport login problems-img_00000001.jpg  
    11-13-12 08:16 PM
    Nope. Cleared everything, closed browser, opened, turned off WiFi, went through log in, and it hangs at this screen:
    Okie.. thanks. I was able to reproduce that portion on my 9900 but still trying to catch it on the PlayBook over bridge.
    Just to verify, do you have Javascript enabled on your PlayBook as well?
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    11-13-12 08:18 PM
112 1234 ...