Hello,
    I see that crackberry has a new login screen with passport login. Since I don't have a password for twitter,facebook or the other options above I choose to typed my username and password where there is a picture of a person and the lock is. I know that the password is lock in and it will always keep me login to crackberry but I don't like this option to remember my password. Is there any way that someone can change this so that it can go back to the old style. I tried clearing my cache,cookies and history files in ie8 and firefox 16 and it still remembers my password.
    Thank you
    11-07-12 11:09 PM
    I think it is your browser filling in the password, as nothing in the code does that. See if you have a saved password tool in the browser.
    11-08-12 07:28 AM
    I can't get signed in using my user name and password it will just sit and do nothing forever. If I do happen to have it work every other thread I go into the page will say sign in, go back a page I am signed in. Go to a different pages and it may or may not say I'm signed in.

Terrible please fix ASAP, this is on my pb but was getting the same thing last night on my pc.
    11-08-12 07:55 AM
    Researching
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-08-12 08:37 AM
    Knock on wood I don't seem to be constantly signed out.

I still can not attach a picture in threads though from my pb. It will browse to select the file, I choose upload and get a red x.
    11-08-12 10:48 AM
    New passport login problems-img_00000010.jpg

Attaching image via playbook
    11-08-12 11:23 AM
    Ok... been playing around with Passport on the PlayBook lots this morning.

No issues that I'm seeing with Passport on the PlayBook. Easily able to log in and out on CrackBerry and across the sites.

Also just attached an image off my PlayBook and posted it per above. No issues. Have you always had issues with this or just started? Let me know.. maybe a permissions setting I need to look in to.
    11-08-12 11:26 AM
    It started a couple days ago. Something wrong with mine or the other members I saw say the same thing?

Edit: just tried again. Hit upload and get a red. !
    11-08-12 11:33 AM
    Started with me this morning. Every time I come into the forums I have to log in again, then after I log in I get this text on a blank screen:

//SUCCESS
    $('.form.right').html('<h2><span class="tag">Login</span> Complete!</h2><p>Welcome back sleepngbear</p><p>Logging you into CrackBerry...</p>');setTimeout("window.location='http://crackberry.com/passport/process/TokenProcess.php?t=863831c9-f042-4cbf-9427-779a872285dd-0e0c75f4-8c50-4241-ac22-d9419b4a7e19'",0);
    Doesn't matter if I have JavaScript enabled or not. And yes, I cleared cache and cookies and all that stuff.
    11-08-12 12:20 PM
    Trying to upload another photo here.
    Attached Thumbnails New passport login problems-img_00000015.jpg  
    11-08-12 04:23 PM
    Looks like it's letting me attach pics ok. But it's still making me log in every time I read-enter the forums after closing and opening the browser.

New passport login problems-img_6934.jpg
    11-08-12 05:28 PM
    Try it again at home now wifi.

New passport login problems-giraffe-wild-animals-2614055-1024-818.jpg

OK now I will turn wifi off and try on bridge again.
    11-08-12 07:52 PM
    This is what I get on bridge. Any of you try on just bridge? Seems to be my issue.

New passport login problems-img_00000013.jpg
    11-08-12 07:57 PM
    Hello,
    Thank you for your response but I looked in my ie8 options and I don't have filling in the password as saved. If you know of anywhere else please let me know.
    11-08-12 08:10 PM
    [QUOTE=kbz1960;7719608]This is what I get on bridge. Any of you try on just bridge? Seems to be my issue.

I've always had difficulty attaching pics from my PB when bridged, particularly if the pics are on the phone. If they're local on the PB, it's still been hit-or-miss.

Sorry, Kev, but this site is a mess.
    11-09-12 05:10 AM
    For me it's looking bridge related. On bridge sign in, sit and do nothing. Turned on wifi hotspot and log right in.

Is it the forum or something RIM messed up?

I'm back on bridge now posting but it sure wouldn't log me in while on bridge.
    11-09-12 06:17 AM
    For me it's looking bridge related. On bridge sign in, sit and do nothing. Turned on wifi hotspot and log right in.

Is it the forum or something RIM messed up?

I'm back on bridge now posting but it sure wouldn't log me in while on bridge.
    I can't log in at all over the bridge today. It just hangs on the Log In to CrackBerry screen over and over.

It's either the bridge or mobile for me during the day, so guess who won't be visiting CB very much.
    11-09-12 07:22 AM
    I can't log in at all over the bridge today. It just hangs on the Log In to CrackBerry screen over and over.

It's either the bridge or mobile for me during the day, so guess who won't be visiting CB very much.
    That is what it was doing to me until wifi hotspot got me logged in.
    11-09-12 07:24 AM
    That is what it was doing to me until wifi hotspot got me logged in.
    Unfortunately I don't have that option.

Why is it that of all the sites I visit, CrackBerry is the one that is the slowest and continually gives me the most problems on my BlackBerry PlayBook? Every other news site and forum works as it should -- quickly and issue-free. Even that other BB site.
    11-09-12 07:37 AM
    Unfortunately I don't have that option.

Why is it that of all the sites I visit, CrackBerry is the one that is the slowest and continually gives me the most problems on my BlackBerry PlayBook? Every other news site and forum works as it should -- quickly and issue-free. Even that other BB site.
    LOL good question. One would think a bb site would work great with bb devices.
    11-09-12 08:10 AM
    Update:

If I disable javascript, I can eventually log in. I say eventually because after entering user name and password, I get the blank text screen:

//SUCCESS
    $('.form.right').html('<h2><span class="tag">Login</span> Complete!</h2><p>Welcome back sleepngbear</p><p>Logging you into CrackBerry...</p>');setTimeout("window.location='http://crackberry.com/passport/process/TokenProcess.php?t=863831c9-f042-4cbf-9427-779a872285dd-0e0c75f4-8c50-4241-ac22-d9419b4a7e19'",0);
    When I link back to CB, it still thinks I'm logged out, but when I tap Log In, it brings me right back to the CB forums main page, only it now knows I'm logged in. Where's Al Michaels when you really need him.

And I need to go through this every time I enter CB after closing the browser.
    11-09-12 01:32 PM
    Update:

If I disable javascript, I can eventually log in. I say eventually because after entering user name and password, I get the blank text screen:

When I link back to CB, it still thinks I'm logged out, but when I tap Log In, it brings me right back to the CB forums main page, only it now knows I'm logged in. Where's Al Michaels when you really need him.

And I need to go through this every time I enter CB after closing the browser.
    I haven't tried to disable anything but I do see the other you mentioned. One page I'm logged in the next I'm not, I go to another page and I am.
    11-09-12 02:38 PM
    Small passport error: every time I leave CrackBerry, I have to hit the login button up top. I'm instantly logged back in, no typing or password-entering needed, but having to click the button every time is a tad irritating.
    diegonei and raino like this.
    11-11-12 03:21 PM
    Small passport error: every time I leave CrackBerry, I have to hit the login button up top. I'm instantly logged back in, no typing or password-entering needed, but having to click the button every time is a tad irritating.
    This is what I get on my desktop; on the PlayBook I need to log in again every time, which I can't do if I'm bridged unless I disable javascript.

I do hope this gets resolved quicker than the theme and fonts that many of us still don't like.
    11-11-12 04:14 PM
    When you return to CB, do you enter via the blog of forums? Any specific url you usually enter on?
    11-11-12 08:30 PM
112 123 ...