I've had two email notifications now about replies to posts I've made, but when I looked for the new reply in the forums it wasn't there and didn't show up until sometime later.
    Last edited by BB-JAM215; 04-20-17 at 12:27 AM.
    04-19-17 11:43 PM
    The Matrix brother. Do you want to take the red pill and see how far this rabbit hole goes?
    04-19-17 11:58 PM
    I've had two email notifications now about replies to posts I've made, but when I looked for the new reply in the forums it wasn't there and didn't show up until sometime later.
    The next time that happens, can you please make a note of the post for us to check? With all the tweaks to the system recently, it could be a bug.
    04-20-17 01:15 AM
    It's happened to me too. Someone said the post was deleted but I didn't even know you could lol. This whole app has gone to heck. Likes don't show up either. Blaaaah
    04-20-17 01:23 AM
    It's happened to me too. Someone said the post was deleted but I didn't even know you could lol. This whole app has gone to heck. Likes don't show up either. Blaaaah
    Yes, any member can delete his/her own posts (except if it starts a thread). So, someone may post a comment, then delete it -- but if someone is subscribed to the thread they will get the notification by email.

As for seeing likes, perhaps you should try the new mobile web version. It has full functionality, including being able to see the likes.
    04-20-17 09:19 AM
    Yes, any member can delete his/her own posts (except if it starts a thread). So, someone may post a comment, then delete it -- but if someone is subscribed to the thread they will get the notification by email.

As for seeing likes, perhaps you should try the new mobile web version. It has full functionality, including being able to see the likes.
    04-20-17 09:20 AM

So it had nothing to do with the Matrix?
    04-20-17 03:58 PM
    So it had nothing to do with the Matrix?
    I didn't say that. It could also be someone deleting their own post.
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-20-17 04:06 PM
    Just go another message quoting one of my posts which didn't show up either on the Android app or my PC: Could somebody please confirm about Stereo Speakers - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Just checked again, now several minutes later and it still doesn't show.

Update: Still not showing 30 minutes later.

Now even with another post showing after mine, the reply to mine is still not showing.

Just checked again and now the reply to my post is there.
    Last edited by BB-JAM215; 04-29-17 at 04:06 PM.
    04-29-17 02:59 PM