I've been using the new design for a few days without commenting. I wanted to make sure I really got used to it and tried it on different devices.

I really like it. It's very readable on my laptops, phones and iPad. It looks very polished. Thank you for all the hard work that went into this!
    David Lundblad likes this.
    04-17-17 09:39 PM
    I'm glad the light-dark toggle was mentioned, much happier on the light theme. CrackBerry icons don't display properly on my Passport on 10.3.2.
    I only see rectangles with an X inside regardless of light or dark theme; I had to guess about the sun/moon icon in My Menu.
    04-19-17 11:46 PM
    hi guys ! Warning, the links sent by TapaTalk linking to forums threads use a https protocol that makes the header of the page unable to collapse ...
    Sample : https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

New CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-capture.jpg

(Windows 10 / FireFox 53.0 for what it can help)
    David Lundblad and TGIS like this.
    04-21-17 05:12 AM
    Fixed the https rendering issue!
    TGIS and Superfly_FR like this.
    04-21-17 09:29 AM
    Side note as it's not forums exactly, but the "celebrating 10 years brought to you by" header is floating either on the left (large screen) or on the right (smaller screen) on load. Window resize event seems to realign it properly so there might be something missing in the responsive here.

2560 pixels wide, on load
    New CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-capture.png

About 1024pix. with browser resize icon aka "semi-onload"
    New CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-capture2.png

In "adaptative view" mode, sliding the with manually
    New CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-capture3.png

Mobile view seems ok (not tested all).
    New CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-capture4.png
    04-22-17 11:10 AM
    Is there a way to make ADVANCED my default so that when I quote I will have access to the Yellow Highlighter and Font size/color? Now when I quote someone, I am in the basic editor. I then have to hit ADVANCED. and then I still have to scroll down through the first copy to get to the editor window where I can use the tools?

I tweaked a setting yesterday but I guess that was not what it does.

Thanks in advance.
    04-24-17 09:24 PM
    Really dislike the dark theme. Please give us a choice. Dark themes are definitely not for the majority of readers.
    Go to the top of the page, select Menu, look for a sun icon.
    04-26-17 10:29 AM
    Go to the top of the page, select Menu, look for a sun icon.
    Thanks
    04-26-17 10:41 AM
    I don't see the menu where the sun icon would be located.

Also, why are the quote, like and reply buttons hidden until you mouseover them? Shouldn't have to go hunting for the buttons to see them.
    05-28-17 11:16 PM
    If we are forced to use this theme can we get the clicking on links to actually open up the links we are clicking instead of the same thread URL with a blank page?

I also cannot login from the main page. I have to go to forums to get the login screen to open up.

Using Firefox.
    06-19-17 12:11 AM
    Just a quick question, but did we get rid of the signature option?

I can't find it anywhere.
    08-04-17 09:50 AM
    Just a quick question, but did we get rid of the signature option?

I can't find it anywhere.
    That was removed ages ago.
    08-04-17 01:59 PM
    That was removed ages ago.
    Well, I've only recently started back on the website since getting the S8 a week ago. Only because the android version of the CB app doesn't work very well.

A shame too because the CB10 app worked well.
    08-04-17 05:07 PM
    Well, I've only recently started back on the website since getting the S8 a week ago. Only because the android version of the CB app doesn't work very well.

A shame too because the CB10 app worked well.
    I prefer the website overall, both apps are lacking.
    08-04-17 05:38 PM
    What's with the homepage design? Graphics are distorted vertically, the white text is impossible to read floating over the pictures....

New CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-capture.jpg
    09-16-17 04:02 PM
    Can you please make links in the light theme distinguishable from normal text? Currently they have the same colour as other text for me. Only when I hover them (once I find them, that is), they turn blue.
    09-22-17 01:14 PM
    I think the "Forum Rules and Policies" forum should be at the very top of the Forums home page. As of now, it's buried all the way in the bottom, as if we're never supposed to find it. Every other forum I've been to puts the rules at the top, so that people might actually see them. It doesn't make sense to hold people accountable for rules that you're trying to hide from them.
    03-26-18 02:16 PM
    I don't know if it's related but I'm not seeing the icons (could previously). Tested on my main driver, Seamonkey, and google Chrome. Light or Dark theme doesn't change, cleared cache, multiple page reloads. Had a similar experience when dslreports.com started using font awesome and had to do something to enable that, don't recall what, but dslreports.com icons still display ok. Possibly related to me running a new installation of Mageia 6 Linux, can't say. Screenies:

New CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-20190423_070008_noicons.pngNew CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-20190423_noicons.png

I do see icons and emojis in advanced text editor, fwiw.
    04-23-19 09:10 AM
68 123