When I am logged in under my username and I purchase any app from CB store. It automatically gets linked to my BB.

I need to create another account for my GF and 1 for my mom as they need to seperately purchase apps under their account.

I am afraid if I register 2 accounts under my IP, that it would be thought of me trying to pull some tricks....I am not, can I kindly get a permission to do this?
    02-03-11 11:29 PM
    There's no need to ask at all...

When you click on the "My Account" in the app store just create a new account. Your CB site username and your Mobihand App Store login info are in no way tied to each other. I have a few App Store accounts myself...
    02-03-11 11:38 PM
    Thanks for the tip, but I prefer buying the apps using the CB store to give CB comission...you know what I mean?
    02-04-11 01:54 AM
    Dude! Take a look at the very top of the CB App Store, "App Superstore powered by MobiHand"

I only buy from the CB App Store too, but it's still a MobiHand account and MobiHand store. So again, your CB Site username is in no way tied to your CB App Store account. When you click on "My Account" in the stores header you can sign into your own account or you can register a new one.

You can have as many accounts as you like. I have 3 of them, one for my Bold, one from my old Storm (when I ran 2 BlackBerrys) and another for my brother. He even has in own account too, same PIN two different accounts.

I don't get why you're making this so confusing...
    02-04-11 02:07 AM
    Dude! Take a look at the very top of the CB App Store, "App Superstore powered by MobiHand"

I only buy from the CB App Store too, but it's still a MobiHand account and MobiHand store. So again, your CB Site username is in no way tied to your CB App Store account. When you click on "My Account" in the stores header you can sign into your own account or you can register a new one.

You can have as many accounts as you like. I have 3 of them, one for my Bold, one from my old Storm (when I ran 2 BlackBerrys) and another for my brother. He even has in own account too, same PIN two different accounts.

I don't get why you're making this so confusing...
    Relax and help a brother...no need to be 2.
    02-04-11 02:11 AM
    no need to be 2.
    What does this mean?

Am I not helping? ML likes speaking in dude and bro form...
    02-04-11 02:14 AM
    Register the second account right at the CB store itself here.......

BlackBerry Apps My Account - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-04-11 08:53 AM
    Register the second account right at the CB store itself here.......

BlackBerry Apps My Account - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Thanks alot
    02-04-11 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD