Hey guys, i have a curve and storm, and my problem exists on both of the phones, so it's definitely something "I'm" doing wrong.

Whenever I go to CB online, i type in m.crackberry.com and I can see the mobile view and everything is fine.

Then when i get an email to a post i've replied to or created, and I click the link, it loads the full page, the regular view page we see here and it takes forever...so I exit out and go to m.crackberry.com and go to subscribed threads, etc...and go to my thread.

Then if i try to use my bookmark of m.crackberry.com - it renders the full page again and takes forever to download because it's trying to download in normal view.

What can i do, do keep the crackberry page and other mobile sites in mobile mode instead of it rendering the full page as if i was using a true browser.

I have my browser set to mobile mode, (ie. blackberry browser, i did not choose internet explorer,netscape, or anything else, its set to the bb browser).

I've deleted my cache, and history, and still sometimes it loads the full page instead of the wap page.

am i missing something, is there some kind of trick i have to do to make the phone stay in mobile view when clicking on a link from an email for a reply? also, after that, is there a trick i need to do to keep it in mobile view when launching from the CB shortcut. Is the CB shortcut simply referencing cache, so if the full page is cached, is it just going to use whats in cache/history and try to load teh full page again and not the wap page?

Sorry for being all over the place with the questions, its just really starting to annoy me.
    07-04-09 09:51 PM
    Download the crackberry launcher.
    07-04-09 10:09 PM
    That's strange. I've got an 8330 and the bookmark works fine. I'm not good at technical stuff so I can't help you. Sorry.
    07-04-09 10:16 PM
    Open up your browser, then hit the bb button, choose options, browser configuration, and see if your emulation mode is set to Blackberry.
    07-04-09 10:20 PM
    Thanks for the comments. I'm using the cb launcher and the emulation mode is set to cb. For example. I click the link in the notification email. Then it takes me to the full view page. So I exit and use the cb launcher and it still goes to full view. I exit that and manually go to m.crackberry.com then the launcher works. Weird. Must be related to cache or history

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 10:30 PM
    I've noticed a few things along this line as well. If I go to the blog in mobile view and then try to select a story it will only load the full site version and I always end up with an error.

Also, I've noticed when using the launcher that going to the Blogs sometimes renders them "readable" and formatted nicely and sometimes readable but with the code visible and not formatted nicely. I can not figure out the rhyme or reason to why it sometimes does it correctly and others it does not.
    07-05-09 08:29 AM
    I was using a friend's storm and this even happened when i was trying to go to the next page of one of the treads. I was in mobile mode and when i selected the "next page" link, it automatically loaded the full HTML view and it really pissed me off. I tried several different times in different threads and it did the same thing..
    07-05-09 09:52 AM
    Yep. So its not only me then. I'm glad. The same thing happens to me when I click another page

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 12:26 PM
    I also would like to add that when posting from your BB in mobile view, and then going back to edit, I have yet to actually end up with a "save" button. And my original post is one long line until I click in the box and hit the return key.

Definitely growing more frustrated trying to post/read/interact via the mobile site. I had tried to get attention on these issues in one of the other forums and never even got a response from a moderator. Does anyone have any idea how we get them to actually look at these issues?
    07-06-09 06:39 AM
    Some of this is on our end... we're going to get this fixed up soon - get the automatic browser detection stuff working properly. Thx for the patience.
    07-06-09 06:49 AM
    Thank you so much for the response. At least we know we aren't crazy, and even better, that you are aware of the issues and working on them.
    07-06-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD