After trying "unsuccessfully twice", what is the easiest way to post a picture to this forum? Any help would greatly be appreciated.
    06-13-10 11:12 AM
    Are you trying to do this from a computer or from your device?
    06-13-10 11:14 AM
    Mostly PC, but possibly device. Thanks for the quick response.
    06-13-10 11:16 AM
    On the computer the best option would be to create a free photobucket account, upload the images to that and it will then give you the img code which you copy and paste into the forums and your picture will display. The code you need will look like [img]filename and text [/img]
    06-13-10 11:20 AM
    Thanks! I will give it a try again, but that is the way I tried before......i think!
    06-13-10 11:24 AM
    Make sure you copy the LAST code that Photobucket gives you.

Try to post in this thread so I can see if it works or not, and if not see why it isnt working.
    06-13-10 11:27 AM
    OK! I will do it later today when I have more time. Thanks again for you help.
    06-13-10 11:35 AM
    I sometimes post as an attachment to the message. That way I don't have to upload the photo to a 3rd party site. I THINK (not sure) that that way the image remains on the site even if the 3rd party site goes down or the image is lost???? I've seen threads where the image is no longer available making it hard to follow - I think that's because the site or link no longer finds the photo.
    06-13-10 12:29 PM
    Make sure you copy the LAST code that Photobucket gives you.

Try to post in this thread so I can see if it works or not, and if not see why it isnt working.
    Here is a Quicklaunch wall to test.......maybe

Thanks for your help!!
    Last edited by peege; 06-13-10 at 03:44 PM.
    06-13-10 03:41 PM
    You need to edit that and make sure the beginning of it starts with [IMG]

that one just has IMG]
    06-13-10 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD