Along with the "thanks button" is there a way to mark a thread "solved".... like if some post "what is 2+2" and some replies "4", the OP and the OP alone can mark the thread SOLVED to help with future searches?
    11-17-10 04:11 PM
    Not a bad idea !! I second that
    syb0rg likes this.
    11-22-10 11:47 AM
    Not a bad idea !! I second that
    we used it on T-Mobile's forums quite frequently and it REALLY helped out.
    11-22-10 12:27 PM
    Cool idea, but more then likely users will forget to use it anyway, thus not marking it solved.

I think of the "Thanks" as a person saying that appreciated the help
    11-22-10 01:41 PM
    Cool idea, but more then likely users will forget to use it anyway, thus not marking it solved.

I think of the "Thanks" as a person saying that appreciated the help
    I agree, however. I have a perfect situation for you. Yesterday a person posted a question in the General Section on how to use Skype on Blackberry. Started to get a little flame fest going on over the OP not searching. So i posted a link to a "search" of all the threads that had Skype in the title of the thread. So the OP asked, how do i tell which one i need to use. If we had marked those "solved" the OP could of narrowed his search down alot. instead of 5 pages of threads in the search it make of kicked back one or two.
    12-21-10 08:43 AM
    What about a "dislike" or "unhelpful" button so we can tag all the trolls LOL kind of a just kidding post, but only kind of =)
    12-21-10 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD