Why is it that when you hover over the Crackberry logo or Topics pulldown on a Mac it automatically opens the half-screen menu that includes "The New Crack" and "Get Your Fix"? It's pretty annoying because it covers up practically all of the forum controls quite often and you have to move the pointer to the bottom of the screen to see the forum controls again.

If you are using the convenience buttons like "PARTICIPATED" or "TODAY'S POSTS" then one is constantly inadvertently hovering above the nearby Crackberry logo and having half the screen covered up by the menu including the button you were wanting to click.

In order to turn it off you have to turn off Javascript. Is this really intended behavior? Thanks.
    07-01-14 01:17 PM
    I have the same issue. I have WIndows installed on my Mac with bootcamp and believe it or not...on the windows side I have the same thing happen. Very annoying for sure.
    07-01-14 03:07 PM
    When you move the cursor away from the menu (after it drops down), does it not disappear?
    07-02-14 08:26 AM
    It goes away if you get off the menu, however, it's a huge menu that covers pretty much everything you might be looking at on the page including all the forum controls. Its pretty unusual for something that large to pop up as you hover over a control isn't it? I don't see anything like it on any of the other Mobilnations forum pages (correction - Connectedly does it).
    07-02-14 01:13 PM
    If you are an OSX user, you can use the AdBlock plugin, then right click on the menu when it is open and select "Block this ad". The pulldown menu will no longer open up.
    07-21-14 05:53 PM
    It goes away if you get off the menu, however, it's a huge menu that covers pretty much everything you might be looking at on the page including all the forum controls. Its pretty unusual for something that large to pop up as you hover over a control isn't it? I don't see anything like it on any of the other Mobilnations forum pages (correction - Connectedly does it).
    Yep, Connectedly and CrackBerry have that same feature. Would you be able to send a screenshot of the issue here? I experience the same thing (get the dropdown when you hover over the logo), but it isn't an issue for me at all. I just scroll away and the menu is gone. Works as it should!
    07-22-14 09:10 AM