View Poll Results: Would you like to see when a user receives a warning or an infraction on their profile?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

68 56.20%
  • No

53 43.80%
    It would depend on ones definition of large and as blue is thought of as a predominant label as male and pink for girls so it could be that some women may think that the implication in the statement is that they are not as feminine as those who may wear pink hats so yes it could be seen as an insult that depends on their veiw of their personal self construct.
    Colors and styles of clothing for children in the US have changed dramatically throughout the years. When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink? | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian Magazine
    11-06-12 11:20 AM
    Nope, would not say all men are stupid.

Many are geniuses.
    Many are brilliant.
    Many are intelligent.
    Many are average.
    Many are a bit thick.
    Few are intellectually on a par with Neanderthals.
    A small number operate on nothing but brain stem level.

Each man knows where he fits.

Each woman knows where each man fits.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I find this insulting.

Edit: I also see generalization there. I'm sure all women do not know where each man fits.
    11-06-12 11:22 AM
    So unless one doesn't use words like gorgeous, sexy, good looking etc, anything can be perceived as an insult by a woman? Even for mentioning a blue hat? Lol
    Unfortunately you dig a deeper hole, there are many females who would be offended by your use of those words. I think it is the generalisation which is difficult.
    11-06-12 11:23 AM
    Colors and styles of clothing for children in the US have changed dramatically throughout the years. When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink? | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian Magazine
    So sue them for making a generalization based on sex, right?
    11-06-12 11:24 AM
    I absolutly agree but unfortunately it is part of gender identity even down to plastic toy colours
    11-06-12 11:25 AM
    So sue them for making a generalization based on sex, right?
    It is not necessary to sue. Parents can help or hurt the manufacturers by using their own wallets. If something does not sell, it will be discontinued.
    11-06-12 11:26 AM
    I find this insulting.

Edit: I also see generalization there. I'm sure all women do not know where each man fits.
    also a Neanderthal had both male and female of the species so .......
    11-06-12 11:33 AM
    It is not necessary to sue. Parents can help or hurt the manufacturers by using their own wallets. If something does not sell, it will be discontinued.
    I buy my daughter toys of a variety of colors, male and female voices (if programmable) etc. Not every parent buys pink for girls or blue for boys. There are many many colors that overlap gender 'barriers'.
    11-06-12 11:34 AM
    Should we try this?

Forum Bullies-walking-pink-300x300.jpg
    11-06-12 11:35 AM
    What I would like to see is the option not to see member's posts when I put someone on Ignore. Unfortunately, when others quote the particular member, the posts become visible.

Now THAT is something I could get behind.

The members voting other members up or down results in one horrible mess. Similarly, members' infractions are between the mods and the members. No airing out of dirty laundry here, that is distasteful.

There are other alternatives elsewhere if someone wants that kind of forum. Let members who want that go there. THIS is not THAT place. CB has more class than that trashy spectacle.

This, a thousand times this.

I have 4 infractions that are ranging from over a year ago to several months ago. All long since expired, and all are a direct result of the OP and the people he left with and their antagonism.

This is nothing more than yet another attempt to goad and antagonize into warnings. Same old story, different day.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    11-06-12 11:38 AM
    I look great in a pink dress shirt #JustSayin

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    11-06-12 11:39 AM
    I look great in a pink dress shirt #JustSayin

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    You know my skin tone doesnt go well with pink, though i wear a salmon color (some orangish to the pink) sometimes
    11-06-12 11:40 AM
    I wear lots of blue, since it matches my eyes.
    xandermac likes this.
    11-06-12 11:41 AM
    When I was in preschool, everyone thought I was weird when it came down to favorite color. The boys would respond red or blue, the girls would respond pink or purple. My favorite was orange. Still is. Maybe I really am weird.
    11-06-12 11:43 AM
    LOVE a gray suit with a white shirt and a pink tie, especially if the man has a beard and moustache and gray hair.

Damn.....

That's Hugh Laurie again.....❤

11-06-12 11:44 AM
    I wear lots of blue, since it matches my eyes.
    I wear a lot of green (mossy green) and heather purple.
    Contrasts with my eyes and hair, and my man likes....

Whoa....we're off topic!!!!! Oh noes!!!!!

11-06-12 11:47 AM
    You almost described my avatar

LOVE a gray suit with a white shirt and a pink tie, especially if the man has a beard and moustache and gray hair.

Damn.....

11-06-12 11:48 AM

Damn.....

Heh, sometimes when I go out I'll wear a black button down dress shirt and a pink and black necktie. I usually get great responses when I wear that.
    11-06-12 11:48 AM
    You almost described my avatar
    Pic is too small!!!!!

11-06-12 11:50 AM
    This, a thousand times this.

I have 4 infractions that are ranging from over a year ago to several months ago. All long since expired, and all are a direct result of the OP and the people he left with and their antagonism.

This is nothing more than yet another attempt to goad and antagonize into warnings. Same old story, different day.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    Sorry but this seems as antagonistic as what you say the OP is. And who are the people he left with? I guess none of them have a mind of their own or are you making generalizations about these people? Are you sure they all follow Belfast blindly?
    11-06-12 11:52 AM
    I had Hypercolor T-shirts in the 80s.

daveycrocket likes this.
    11-06-12 11:53 AM
    Heh, sometimes when I go out I'll wear a black button down dress shirt and a pink and black necktie. I usually get great responses when I wear that.
    In the 80s I took to wearing jeans, white shirt, red man's tie with a half Windsor, a black leather blazer, and my hair unstraightened.

Men were put off by that. I LOVED getting them off balance.

Hehehehehehe....

11-06-12 11:53 AM
    They should start a members photo gallery, put a face to the screen name.

Pic is too small!!!!!

11-06-12 11:55 AM
    LOL.

She is going around promising second-hand spankings too.
    Someone mention spankings
    and talking dirty, too?
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-06-12 11:58 AM

Damn.....

And he said . . . .

Forum Bullies-let_them_talk_hugh_laurie.jpg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-06-12 11:59 AM
522 ... 89101112 ...