Is there any way to "block" a particular forum, specifically the "Priv" forum and posts. Now before people get in a snit, I like the Priv but it is not the phone for me (I am trying to get my wife interested in it though). I use Tapatalk on my Passport and I would like to only see posts about BB10 and BB10 devices. It will save scrolling time and clutter.
    Being able to pick and choose what forums to be seen would be a nice addition to "Forum Tools". If there is a way to do it I would like to know.
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    11-22-15 08:43 AM
    There is no way to do it that would be universal across all apps. Pretty much the only immediate way to do it would be to use your web browser all the time and not use any apps. We could essentially generate a 'BB10 only' link but again, there's no way to make it work across the board. We did it years ago for people who wanted to avoid all the Storm forums.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-15 03:06 PM
    There is no way to do it that would be universal across all apps. Pretty much the only immediate way to do it would be to use your web browser all the time and not use any apps. We could essentially generate a 'BB10 only' link but again, there's no way to make it work across the board. We did it years ago for people who wanted to avoid all the Storm forums.
    Thanks Bla1ze.
    It wouldn't just be for Priv forums (although now that my wife is probably going to get one maybe not for Priv forums) but for a lot of other forums that aren't of any interest. I get the dilemma though. Oh well. I'll just keep scrolling away.
    12-02-15 04:31 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze.
    It wouldn't just be for Priv forums (although now that my wife is probably going to get one maybe not for Priv forums) but for a lot of other forums that aren't of any interest. I get the dilemma though. Oh well. I'll just keep scrolling away.
    No worries. Sorry, I don't have a better answer right now but as always, we're looking for solutions to add such features in the future when possible.
    12-02-15 04:48 PM
    I'd like the option to avoid any of the PIN sharing forums.
    12-02-15 06:02 PM